Early Access or Skip-The-Wait

personally, i think since it’s sort of necessary to include gem choices if you want to trend, EA is WAY better than STW because STW literally interrupts your reading and it takes way longer to read a story. it basically eliminates the opportunity to binge read ): i’ve been reading a 60 chapter story for like the past 2 weeks and it’ll probably take me this week too :sob: i usually only read at the end of the day so i only read like 3 chapters a day of some stories that are completed when i could read way more. i think EA is a good idea for authors that update in batches because they can make the first ones free and the last one EA.

1 Like

Episode has four options for Skip-the-Wait and sets the gem prices accordingly, authors can choose between the options, but can’t set prices themselves.

For me, I find using Skip-the-Wait for every third chapter to work well on my completed stories!

2 Likes

I just released my first one and I didn’t want gems on mine, I wanted mine to be free for anyone to read. I don’t release until the whole story is completed, I hate reading a story and got to wait for the next chap to come out and sometimes, I read some where the author never finished! OMG, it’s a new pet peeve. When I published I got jems on mine, and I asked a while back if they could be removed, might be a stupid question, nobody never gave me an answer, so I just left it alone! :pensive:

1 Like

I absolutely hate skip the wait. We already have early access so why this?

2 Likes

Definitely! I have been trying to finish a story and it’s taking me two weeks because of STW. Thank you so much for replying!

1 Like