Early Happy birthday Nae! :party_time:

Thank you all so much @lanafrazer_episode @DivCp @ColeCatalyst @episodemichi @Epy.Leslie @Roy @kateharper @anon37186038 @Nick and @Yellow.Coconut

All of you are so sweet :sob::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::purple_heart:

9 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAEE aka @PropertyofNae

u have been here for me and ilyyy!!! ughhh remember u had me do art for u a while backkk and u were super NICE and SUPPORTIVE!! ughh its already past 12:00am so its ur birthday in my countryyy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE

1 Like

:joy: You’ve always been so kind to me and you have so much talent! :sparkles: Thank you :sparkling_heart: For me I have like 6 hours :two_hearts:

1 Like

I actually remember exactly what you made for me. I’m still so in love with it :heart_eyes::two_hearts: I need to get back to working on that story :woman_facepalming:t4:

aha i remember it too!! i think i still have it somewhere on my ipad. i honestly hate it, cuz it was super badd!!

1 Like

If that’s bad I wonder what your definition of perfect is :joy::purple_heart:

I hope you have a great birthday Nae :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::birthday::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

happy birthday @PropertyofNae !!:partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday @PropertyofNae! Hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

Thank you! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Happy birthday nea! :birthday::two_hearts:
I’ve seen your art work and it’s cute! :sparkles:
May god bless you! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Happy birthday Nae! :heart: :party_time:

1 Like

Thank you everyone :pleading_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

happy birthday, Nae! hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Nae! today is the day :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.