Earthbound - R4R | max. 6 Episodes [OPEN]

Sure :two_hearts:
I’ll send the ss after finishing 2 chapters.

1 Like

Hi, I’m up for R4R. If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll pm you with screenshots.

Story: Domain for the Bygone
Genre: Sci-Fi/Thriller
Style: LL
No. of chapters published: 4 (ONGOING)

Description: You’re sent on a journey to a distant planet after Earth receives a mysterious signal. But what you find will be far more horrifying than you could ever imagine.

This story includes: Full CC and the ability to choose a male or female MC.

Cover

Link:

1 Like

Yes, of course, we can fo 4x4.

1 Like

Hello!

I am up for R4R :slight_smile:

Title: Game On
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Type: Limelight
Number of episodes: 4 (Story is still ongoing)

Description: Valerie Tillman has some issues with her past and she shut her down for the last 3 year. Her best friend finally persuades Valerie to go on a blind date. When Valerie goes to the date, she meets with a mysterious man who will change her life completely. While dealing with her love life, she also needs to protect her company from possible threats.

Instagram: didiwrites_episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Great, we can do 4x4 if you want

Yes sure :slight_smile: can you share your link with me please? I can read it today :blush:

Here

1 Like

Thanks! really liked your story and shared the ss with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll have yours done by tomorrow!

Bump

Bump

Bump!

Bump!

Bump.

Bump.

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Omg I would love to do r4r <333333 I just published my story for the unexpected writers contest UL: The Billionaire Baby Daddy and it’s my first story in like a really long time lol but I worked really hard on it pls check it out xoxoxo

Title: UL: The Billionaire Baby Daddy
Genre: Romance
Author: Bridget Hawks (me lol) and Dana
Description: What happens when a rich hot billionaire hires your band to play at his wedding but then you fall for him and his bride and his stablemaster and your bandmate??
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Sure, we can do 4x4, if you want

1 Like

How many episodes do you have published?

Sounds good! We can send each other ss as proof if you want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I filled out your review form on your Instagram too!

1 Like