Eat me up by heli

Ik episode doesn’t allowing any one copying anything from shows to put on their story but how is eat me up still up on the app it completely copies TVD

2 Likes

Lmao, do all vampire stories copy TVD then? Because Eat Me Up literally has no representation of it at all?? :joy:

4 Likes

The beginning scene is exactly the same 2 people in a car a male and female the male is driving he hits something he gets out doesn’t come back the girl gets worried both girls in both tvd and eat me up get out to check on the guy in both stories the males body falls from the sky onto the car with bite marks.

1 Like

I think it’s only copied if they’re saying each line word for word… Or?

No not necessarily.

Oh I see, thanks!

I didn’t really notice any scene being “copied” and it was a really good story! I don’t think it had anything to do with TVD at all!
But okay, you do you boo :blob_hearts:

1 Like

But the whole opening scene is the same?

The whole opening scene is the same…

I haven’t read it, I was just pointing out that a story doesn’t need to be word-for-word to be copied.
Is anything else the same? Plot, characters etc? Or just the opening scene? Because what you described sounds like a pretty common horror movie opening anyway, not exclusive to TVD necessarily (except maybe the bite marks on the body lol).

2 Likes

What’s the opening scene? Did they copy it word for word? Did they take pieces of dialogue? If not, that doesn’t seem like plagiarism if the scene is just someone getting attacked.

1 Like

Umm yes many of the characters have the same concept like a bitch have a person posing as a history teacher but they’re a vampire hunter and they both are a father figure to the MC look the same also the LI mad Damon from TVD look the same not really much in more focused on the story rather than characters but also both stories the MCS mom is not her real mom both their real dads are hunters in both stories vampires snap other vampires necks it doesn’t kill them but it knocks them out. There’s more just a few

1 Like

It seems like most vampire stories are similar :woman_shrugging:

If some similar ideas mean the story is plagiarized then that means a ton of stories both on episode and off need to be removed. Writers have been getting inspired by certain themes and ideas for centuries.
Also, as for the scene that’s going around about EMU and Vampire Diaries: there are quite a few differences. I’m not saying she was or wasn’t inspired by VD because I’m not in her head but a few similarities does not mean it’s automatically plagiarism.

1 Like

I was talking about specifically the first scene plz check the replies

I am well aware of what you’ve been talking about and I think I addressed the one scene in my reply already. But thank you. :grin:

Please report any stories that potentially break guidelines to the support team.