'Eat Stake' Story - Read For Read

Hey all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Okay, since I have a bit more time on my hands, I’ve decided to do a read for read. First of all, since I’ve been ghosted a lot, I need you to send me a ss up to the episode you’ve read on my story ‘Eat Stake’, then I will read yours as soon as I can. Please be kind and give me time to reply and to read your story, if in the event I may have a lot of r4r to do. I dont want to keep anyone waiting longer then 2 days, IF I have a lot to read, otherwise I’ll have it read on the actual day you’ve read mine . I like to get things done on time sort of thing. If you read my 3 eps,I’ll read your 3 eps, if you read 1 of my eps, I’ll read one of yours sort of thing.

Anyway, here’s my story.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible VAMPIRE.You’re a powerful VAMPIRE SLAYER!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

3 Likes

I’m up for a R4R!
Title: Kisses From Hell
Author: Atlantis
Description: Amy Martin a girl who committed suicide 7 years ago comes back to Earth to get revenge on her ex-crush Matthew Davis. Will she be able to retaliate or will she fall for his charms?
Instagram: atlantis_episode_
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 12 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6736215024009216
Cover:

1 Like

Okay, I’ll read yours if you send me some ss of my one. Thanks so much. <3

I’ve got a long list of r4r’s already but I’m a sucker to find a good vampire story. :see_no_evil:
Here’s mine, Blind To Blood!

1 Like

Hiya!
Would you like to do a R4R?

Story Title Secrets and lies
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram kayleigh.episode
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6097471954681856
If the link doesn’t work let me know and I’ll follow you on the app! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi would love to do some r4r!
Title: Under The Sun And Moon
Genre: Fantasy (romance)
Episodes: 5 (so far)
Description: to ensure your safety you become engaged to an alpha werewolf. Can you love him for who he is and how will your own powers change the relationship? (CC, choices matter)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5421413959532544

1 Like

Yeah sure, send me some ss of my story and I’ll read yours.

Yeah sure, send me some screenshot of my story and I’ll read yours.

I should have specified that I wanted to do a r4r with you if you want! I wasn’t trying to promote mine on your thread or anything lol

1 Like

Yes I’m all for a r4r as I mentioned in my post. If you could just send me a screenshot on how far you got to my episodes, I’ll read yours too. <3

1 Like

Sounds perfect!!

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much.

Hi! I’d love to do r4r
Title: Eternal Love
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 5 and ongoing

1 Like

Just read yours and sent you some feedback and screenies in your thread. <3 <3

1 Like

Awsome! I’ll read yours :sparkles:
Here is mine…
Title: Roommies?
Author: Nor
Style: LL
Genre: Rom-com
Description: Emery has 48 hours to search for an apartment. Until she finds an ad “Roommate wanted, NERD preferred” . Is she going to find an apartment or love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150675760775168

2 Likes

Hiya!!!
I finished your story! It’s amazing and definitely deserves to have more reads! Well done :two_hearts:

Plus I think Emily is my fav so far :joy:

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading it. It’s 2am here right now and I’m heading to bed, but your story will be the first I read tomorrow when I get up. Thank you so much. <3 <3

You know what, I’m gonna read yours now lol, send you screenies, then go to bed. <3

Kayleigh, I can’t find your story and when I click on the link, I get that little circle on the app that goes around all the time and it won’t log into the story. I don’t know what to do about this. Have you published it?

I will shoutout your story screenshot that you posted here tomorrow on my insta account to make up for this and send a ticket to Episode about it. I’m so sorry about this cos you even sent me a few screenshots on my story. I really want to read yours cos description looks really good. So sorry but once I get Episode to sort out their bug with this, I will read it. In the mean time, I will shoutout your story on my Insta tomorrow. What is your instagram so I can tag you please?

1 Like