'Eat Stake' Story - Read For Read

Hello this is my first story, i would like to do R4R.

Title:Free Will
Genre: Mistery
Style: Limelight
Author: Brainless
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Description:Helena it’s just a avarage girl with a avarage, almost cliche life… but as the days go by, she starts to notice that something it’s off…

No CC|Choices Matter|

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4980188844851200

1 Like

Definitely up for a Read4Read!
My story:
Title: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
Genre: 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚, 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
Summary: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫´𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.
𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐭´𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞…

1 Like

Sure, just send me some screenshots of how far you read on mine and I’ll read yours.

Sure, send me some screenshots of how far you read on mine and I’ll read yours.

Hiya deary!
I don’t know what’s going on with links lately, some people can find it trough the link and others can’t :woman_facepalming:t3: 100% want to punch episode sometimes :joy:
But I can follow you on the app that way it’ll make it easier to find!

1 Like

Thanks for following me on the app cos finally I could read your story. I followed you back too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That was cool you mentioned Ireland lol, cos I’m an Irish gal living in Ireland. :blush:

Ooooh the main male MC looks HAWT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

I love that dress and the background.

Very good story and you have a good bit of mystery in it too as well as the action. Looking forward to seeing how things pan out between the 2 MCs. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

It’s the easiest way for me lately, I don’t know why the links mess up aha!
What no way? I’m from Ireland and live here as well!! that’s why i put it in!
Had to show Ireland some episode love :joy:
And thank you so much!! It means a lot!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

That’s awesome you’re in Ireland too!! Nice to see a neighbour here lol. Up the Irish hahaha. I was very happy you mentioned Ireland. I’m going to have to mention it in my story !

I just finished reading your story and i actually really liked it :blush: looking forward to new episodes

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: I’m going to go read yours now.

Finished reading yours. That Sheila girl is something else. Hopefully Ash will get sense and dump her ass lol.

Was laughing at these parts. Very good dialogue.

Hi I’m up for R4R
Description- Noelle, a cheerleader is passionate about football.
She wants to show all the boys that girls have the ability to play football.

Will Noelle be able to break the boundaries?

Genre- Drama

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

Cover-

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome. And thank you too. :sparkling_heart:

yeah sure! Just send me some screenies of my story, and I’ll get reading yours straightaway. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Okay will do

1 Like

@Catlover77 I love your story :heartpulse: directing and everything is so good, please keep updating, cuz I can’t wait for more :sob:
Here is mine:
Title: Feel My Pulse
Author: Abby
Genre: Romance/mystery/fantasy
Instagram: @abby_stories
CC/LL

1 Like

Thank you so much Abby. I Ioved yours too and your cover is gorgeous. It’s very eye-catching. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

I just finished. :heart:

1 Like

okay thank you. I just saw this now. I’m gonna read yours right now. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like