Eclipse Arts (Open) ๐ŸŒš

Bump :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Can I use your plaid picnic background??

2 Likes

Yes you can, credit is needed tho. Preferably my Instagram, @jasmijnepisode

1 Like

Message me and tell me so i can remember it!

Hey! Could I request like a intro, let me know if itโ€™s possible, itโ€™s okay if youโ€™re currently really busy!

2 Likes

Yes just fill out the form

2 Likes

Can anyone here do animated intros?

2 Likes

Depends on what all you need and please fill out the form. If no one can help then weโ€™ll let you know :two_hearts:

Alrighty, here you go x

FEMALE
Body: Light
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Straight: Auburn
Upturned Feline: Auburn
Face shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Full round, Blush

Clothes female
Touch of Scotland shirt (black)
Bleached Denim Jeans
Black Military Chic Boots
MALE
Body: Tan
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped Hair
Eyes: Stoic Almond
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven

Clothes Male
Short Shirt and Vest
Tuxedo Pants
Dress socks and Shoes Black

My idea is that theyโ€™re both standing next to each other and sheโ€™s doing the animation
Idle_angry_arms_crossed (with a cupcake upside down on her head) and heโ€™s laugh_crack_up (Although he is facing her and sheโ€™s facing him) I donโ€™t really have a preferred background, and Iโ€™d like Episode One written on the bottom of the screen in some fancy writing I guess, ( In white) Sorry if itโ€™s way over complicated xx

This is for a intro and itโ€™s in INK. I also donโ€™t have a preferred timeโ€ฆ Thanksss :smiley:

Hey guys is anyone free to do me an art scene in INK? I need it to be the best and done ASAP.

@Linlin330 Hey! So, I requested a while ago and just wanted to know, if you are still doing my request?

1 Like

Of course im still working on it ! Just have many exams and been taking a break if thats okay :two_hearts:

1 Like

Itโ€™s perfectly fine, I just wanted to make sure, that you didnโ€™t forget about it :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hey I was wondering if anyone was working on my cover?

1 Like

Can I request a small cover art?

1 Like

I will have to check and see but if it was accepted i believe so :heart:

Of course just make sure to read the rules and use the format :heart:

Okay thanks:heart:

1 Like

Hi has anyone excepted my request yet

Hello! :sparkling_heart:

I donโ€™t want to seem annoying but I had done a character edit request way back from April 21st and I still havenโ€™t go it except if I havenโ€™t got a notification.

Thankss! :kiss:

1 Like