Ecosia - a search engine that plants trees

Hello humans! I’ve been trying to change my lifestyle and help save the Earth. While researching I found this search engine called Ecosia. For every 45 searches you make they’ll plant a tree. They have planted over 57 million trees around the world.

We always search things on the internet so why not search and plant trees? Check out their website https://info.ecosia.org/what

Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by Ecosia to share and promote their search engine.

Share website or other things that we can use or do to help save the Earth :))

8 Likes

yeah I been usging that for years (i will be honest often I just search google but it counts anyway) I just got new computer so my count is a bit down 255 searches

1 Like

Never heard of this…Oop For sure Ima be using this since I’m technically always searching itemz

1 Like

ooh! Good suggestion! I’ve also started using Forest (or the free version “Fauna”). It should be found in both apple and android app stores. Basically, you plant the tree and if you exit the app your tree dies - its good for those who want to study without any distractions. If you reach a specific number of study hours, a real tree is planted (or you can pay for a tree to be planted).

2 Likes

I downloaded this search engine

1 Like

I’m got 36 still, but I can’t wait when school starts so that I could search some more :heart:

I never knew there was a free version, I’ll definitely check that out! :wink: Thank you!

1 Like

I’m glad I got you on board :heart:

1 Like

Ayee! Thanks Mya :heart:

1 Like

I’m currently surfing the forums in Ecosia now lol.

1 Like

Oh, so cool! I’ll definitely be using Ecosia from now on. At least 10 trees will be planted every single day :joy: (I… constantly google stuff)

1 Like

:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Another Ecosiaa userr! :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.