EDIT CONTEST - Callie

Hey guys! I’m doing a edit contest! There are a couple rules you need to follow… (1). Nothing inappropriate (2). No drama before OR after the contest (3). Follow the theme (4). No copying or stealing others work (5). Tag a friend! If you don’t have any friends on the forums tag me (6). be creative!
The theme is… Fantasy! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: the deadline is April 29th and the prizes are…
1st place a edit with four characters max, a shout-out on IG, if you have a IG I will follow you and spam you with likes and comments, your character in my ink story(big part), and a outline with max 4 characters
2nd place a edit with max 2 people, a shoutout on IG, a follow and spam of likes and comments on IG, your character in my ink story (not a big part but you’ll be seen quite a lot), and a outline with a max of 2 characters
3rd place a one person edit, a shout-out on IG, a follow and a spam of likes, your character will be in my ink story (not a big role), and a one person max outline
Have fun! - Callie

8 Likes

May I participate in this? I’d like to see how it goes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can we draw this instead of edit?

1 Like

Yes :smile:

You can do whatever you like

1 Like

I might join :blush:

1 Like

Okie :heart:

1 Like

Joining, have an great idea! :eyes:

1 Like

Ohhh I’m intrigued

1 Like

I will join x

1 Like

Okay :heart::heart:

1 Like

My first entry. Maybe I’ll do more, who knows. :sneezing_face: IT IS A FLOP!!! :cold_sweat::cold_sweat: Thank you forums for ruining the frickin quality.

App: Ibis Paint X
Time: 3 hours
Models: @CalyPhina and @ThecheesenamedBri

3 Likes

I wuv :scream::pleading_face:

1 Like

You do? :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Mhm

1 Like

“Don’t come any closer”

Here’s my entry x

2 Likes

:sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face: My eyes have been blessed

1 Like

Thank you :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

:heart::heart:

1 Like

Amazing Jess!! :sneezing_face::heart_eyes::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes