Edit/Cover/Pfp/Art Scene Requests Are Open: What do you guys think about this edit?

Here is one of my edits I did as a collab with my sister who is on instagram as @koolgal.epi💖 She did the outline and I did the editing. So what do you guys think?! Requests for edits are open. Feel free to leave comments or dm on instagram @lady_anne.epi😊IMG_20180709_002719_518|480x480

3 Likes

it looks really good no doubt about it, good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You​:slight_smile::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

no worries any time x

2 Likes

Hello @lady_anne.editz, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved to Art Resources since it’s not a feature request. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hey Sydney!
I am new to episode forums at the moment so I am still not sure about where to post things. Sorry about that and thanks for helping.

Have a great day!

Sallyanne

1 Like

I want to request 3 art scenes but a I need a example! can you post one?

1 Like

I cant see the image I need some art scenes

1 Like

Sure. I am almost done with my first art scene. I will post it up later and i will reply to your comment again to let you know.

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

No worries☺️

I just posted the art scene example. You can check it out on my account now😊

I just posted up an example of how i do art scenes. You can check it out on my recent post on my account. If you can’t see it you can give me your name on Instagram and i can dm if to you☺️

1 Like

I love the art scenes

I what types can you do?

1 Like

Well art scenes of people mainly. But i haven’t tried doing art scenes for animals yet. I can do art scenes of many people or just a few depending on how many people you want in the art scene. What type of art scenes do you want?

K I wil send you the characters!

1 Like

I need a art scene of these characters kissing!

1 Like

I also want one of this chain sitting on top of a hoodie or shirt! on a table or stool!
06%20PM

2 Likes

What type of hoodie or shirt do you want?

Jus a grey one!

1 Like