Edit needed for storty

Hey I need a few edits for my stories , it’s just simple , a family standing together with simple poses

1 Like

I can make you an edit. Let me know the character details and their poses. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks !

Background - zone 2

The first boy is smaller , a kid and lands on the lady’s mid arms , he stands left beside the lady and smiles . the second girl is the youngest child , small in size and in her mother’s arms , the lady is their mother , standing at the right , beside the first boy and is smiling while holding the little girl in her one arm and her other hand holds the boy’s hand. the last man stands beside the lady while kissing her cheek and holding her waist.

1 Like

Can you give me the detials of their features and the outfits as well?

1 Like

Sure!
The boy- Trim Belt Preppy Slacks Cotton Red Sepia , Sneaker Rubber Sole Canvas Red Rose , Short Sleeve Single Pocket Rolled Sleeve Red Auburn

The girl - Round Neck Inner Shirt Cotton White , Spaghetti Strap Sundress Striped Cream Grey Green , Lace Up Sneakers Cotton Cornflower Blue.

the lady- Gathered Collar Blouse Polyester Pink, Pointed Toe High Heels Pleather Pink Peach, Folded Waistband Basic Suede Neutral White , Diamond Embedded Country Chic Crystal Pink True, engagement Ring Gold Yellow Diamond.

The man-Loose Sweater Collared Undershirt Heather Grey Cool, Classic Pleather Oxfords Leather Brown Coffee, Pleated Belt Wedding Slacks Polyester Navy Blue.

1 Like

Also their features, the nose, eyes, skin color and all…

Dad (the man) - Skin ton - rose 03
brows - arched medium , black
hair -miliatry fade cut , black
eyes- Deepset Downturned Lidded
face- Chiseled Angular Stubble
nose - Straight Flat
lips - Full Heart Natural , pink peach matte

Boy-skin tone - rose 01
Brows- Male Generic , black
hair- Medium Messy Fluffy Parted , black
eyes - Deepset Downturned Lidded , dark brown
face- Diamond Soft
nose-Straight Narrow
lips - full heart natural , rose light nude.

Girl-Skin - rose 01
brows- Arched Thin , black
hair- High Spiral Pigtail Hair , black
eyes- round medium , brown deep
face- heart soft
nose- grecian soft
lips -small heart , pink peach matte

Lady - skin - rose 01
brow- arched neutral , black
hair- updo , black
eyes- deepset Downturned , black
face- Triangle Defined
nose- round button
lips- full heart pouty , deep red matte

1 Like

Hi, here’s the edit. :slight_smile: Kindly credit my ig: @goji.episode

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll surely credit you on Instagram and in my story!

1 Like