Edit requests open for like a day! (CLOSED)

I’m free today and I can’t think of character details or ideas so I’d you’d like a edit I’ll do it! Only thing you have to do is give clear screen shots of the pose (I can do custom poses too) and if there’s any prefered theme or text.

My edits:

If no one responds but you see this, forget it ever happened…

6 Likes

Those look really nice can I have one??

Theme Fantasy

Details

Skin:Rosewood
Eyes: upturned feline Auburn
nose:upturned
mouth:full round dusty rose
face:oval
brows: Mature round
hair: beach wave Black

Outfit

Any (Something badass)

Pose

Maybe talk_gossip with this in her hand

With a face of talk_apathetic
and a red glow on her eyes kinda like the 2 photo but a red glow

1 Like

Ok!

1 Like

I don’t know if you wanted her to face the camera or not so I made both, which one would you like?

Summary

Excuse the lack of clothing!

I’ve finished your character is there a background you’d like? If not I can do a red one. Edit: I just did a grey one hope you like it!

If you share it or use it as a pfp credit is needed my Instagram is ria_is_better_than_u (don’t ask why is so long and weird).

1 Like

Omg, hi I literally love your work, id request but I don’t want to waste your time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Facing the camera and thats the wrong mouthcolor lol :joy: but it’s okay I love it

1 Like

Oh sorry! I didn’t see the dusty! I just read rose!

1 Like

It’s ok I’ve got no life.

1 Like

:joy: me neither haha I just want to be sure I’m writing a story because I don’t wanna waste your amazing art

1 Like

Is there any chance you could make me a cover?? (2 person edit?)
If not thats ok, I’m just wondering :joy:

1 Like

I can do that.

1 Like

Thank you!! I will give credit to you in my story :heart:

GORL DETAILS:
Skin: Olive
Eyebrows: Thin Curved
Hair: Straight (chestnut)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Brown)
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Full Round (Orange Crush)

Outfit

[/details]

BOY DETAILS:
Skin: Tan
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Hair: SoCal Flip (Platinum Blonde)
Eyes: Stoic Almond (Blue)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Terracotta)

Outfit

This text will be hidden

And then please just have them looking romantic (not some weird cliche pose tho :joy:)
Thanks again!!!

1 Like

idk if I said this yet but your work is so freaking bootiful :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking what she your story about? (I’ll get right to it btw)

1 Like

I don’t really get what you mean about the pose.

It’s okay :grin: It still looks good

1 Like

Ok so it’s kinda a rough draft but this is the general idea
So the girl (Tate) works for a part of the government where they secretly take hospital patients and run scientific experiments on them (but it isn’t her choice, this is was her father wants) and then she is assigned to take a mom of 2 kids who was put in a coma. So then she says she dies and takes her for the lab they work at. Then a little bit later she gets a boyfriend, Liam (the boy), but she doesn’t know who he really is She took his mom

1 Like

Oh sorry I forgot to close it, sorry I can’t ive got a series I’m making for Instagram rn. But maybe a later date.

1 Like