Edit Shop (Open!) :D

Hello everyone! I previously owned a cover shop and got swarmed with requests, so much so that I didn’t enjoy doing them anymore, so I had to take a break. This time, I will only work on a couple at a time, and I will close the shop until I’m ready to reopen! I do Ink, Limelight, small, large, intro, outro, splashes, character cards, profile pictures; you name it, I got it! Just fill out the information below!

Covers

Story Name:
Author Name:
Style: (Ink or Limelight)
Type of Cover: (Small or Large)
Theme: (Such as romance, drama, fantasy, etc. You can have more than one theme!)
Number of Characters: (I will do any amount, just know the more characters you want, the longer it will take me!)
Background: (If you have a specific background insert it here, if not describe what you’re looking for)
Text: (If you want a specific text font/color, specify here. If not, you can leave blank)
Pose(s): (Let me know what specific character pose(s) you want, either from the art catalog on Episode or from a picture reference)
Story Plot: (This is just so I can make your cover display your story as accurately as possible!)
Character Details: (Put ALL details for your character, including any tattoos/piercings/freckles)
Character Outfit:

Cover Examples

0AE3BD24-83D5-42C5-80B7-68879E77AB37 8C4A3018-FD68-4647-A66F-5ACEBC91F3ED

Character Cards

Character Details: (Put ALL details for your character, including any tattoos/piercings/freckles)
Character Outfit:
Background: (If you have a specific background insert it here, if not describe what you’re looking for)
Pose: (Let me know what specific character pose you want, either from the art catalog on Episode or from a picture reference)
Name:

Splash

Character Outfit:
Pose(s): (Let me know what specific character pose you want, either from the art catalog on Episode or from a picture reference)
Splash Text: (If none, please leave blank)

Splash Examples

Profile Pictures

Theme: (General theme for the profile picture, such as “demonic, floral” etc.)
Character Outfit:
Pose: (Let me know what specific character pose you want, either from the art catalog on Episode or from a picture reference)

Profile Picture Examples

Examples of my work are within each section (ex: If you open “Covers” there will be another section you can open called “Cover Examples”). At the moment I have no character card examples, sorry!

Also, credit me in the first episode of your story if you’re using any of my work! Such as “readerMessage Credit to @klexosis.epi for the Splash/Cover!” If you received a character card please tag me on Instagram @klexosis.epi! And if you received a profile picture please tag me in your bio!

9 Likes

Good luck! Love the examples!

Bump!

2 Likes

Tysm! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

do you do limelight ?

1 Like

Yep!

can i have a ending art pls

1 Like

Of course! Just fill out the form!

which one ?

1 Like

Splash!

1 Like

Cover pls
Story Name: Mafia Man
Author Name: CadenWrits
Style: Limelight
Type of Cover: Large
Theme: drama/romance
Number of Characters: 2
Background: like a romantic heart like he just proposed
Text: black or white the one you thinks looks best
Pose(s): the idle pose for the male and the shy flirt for the girl
Story Plot: her father dies so she has to take over the mafia he fathers last wish is for her to find her mother (she left when alexia was a baby) and she finds out her mother killed her father by the end
Character Details: Hunter has a x scar on hes left cheek and tattoos Alexia has a eye scar on her left eye and she has a snake tattoo on her left arm and a knife on her right leg.
Character Outfit: I will send a pic below

1 Like

Hey, I’ll get to your request asap! Can you send the specific character details?

yeah sure do you want a screen shot of them because it will be easier then explaining

1 Like

either that or writing them out like
skin: neutral 02
eyesbrows: arched thin (black)
etc.

1 Like

Alexia (female)
Body: Female Athletic Body
Skin: Gold 02
Brow: Arched Natural Scar (dark black)
Hair: Long Curls (dark black)
Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye (dark hazel)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Heart Pouty(Rose medium nude matte)

Hunter (male)
Body: Male Athletic Body
skin: Gold 02
Brow: Straight Medium (dark black)
Hair: Messy undercut (dark black)
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken (silver)
Faces: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose: Hooked Grecian
Lips: Medium Straight Natural (beige rose)

1 Like

UPDATE: I now have a Limelight cover example!!

@klexosis.epi Could I request a splash? :blush:

Splash Request

Style: LL
Background: Anything you think fits the theme but here are a few if you need some:

Character Details: 2 characters
Kiana: Female Generic Body, Copper 05, Arched Natural (Ginger Red), Long Curl Half Updo (Ginger Red), Deepset Almond (Brown Light), Diamond, Grecian Soft, Full Heart Pouty (Blood Orange Gloss)
Camryn: Female Athletic Body (Rose 03), Round Medium (Warm White), Long Half Up Ponytail Hair (Aqua Gray), Round Downturned Wide (Blue Aqua), Heart Soft, Round Button Upturned, Full Wide (Purple Pastel Gloss)
Character Outfit:
Kiana: Single Black Band Crystal Crystal Yellow True, Leaf Motif Beaded Bracelet Metal Gold, Noveau Middle Gem Circlet Metal Gold, Diamond Cluster Earcuff Earring Topaz, Corded Lace Short Sleeveless Dress Tulle Yellow Saffron, Elastic Heeled Open Toed Boots Pleather Yellow, Pixie Fairy Wing Polyester Blue Yellow
Camryn: Laceup Angel Sandals Platinum Snow, Diamond Cluster Earcuff Earring Metal Diamondwhite, Noveau Gem Pendant Necklace Metal Silver, Noveau Middle Gem Circlet Metal Silver, Lace Tulle Dress Satin Blue, Chrysalis Fairy Wing Polyester Fuchia
Pose(s): Both girls are hugging from the side. They’re best friends laughing and having a good time. Not like the episode rear hugs. Similar to this but more friendly than romantic:

Hey is there any updates on my cover just so i know when i will have it to publish my story its the mafia man story btw

Caden

1 Like

Hey klexosis.epi,

I like to do a 2-in-1 cover request (in INK and LL). Can I DM you the details and request by Instagram???

Love A-W

Limelight

Kaisha's deets
Rose hip tattoo
Character Outfit:

Pose(s): (Let me know what specific character pose you want, either from the art catalog on Episode or from a picture reference)
She’s like on the wall blowing buble gum and looking side ways at you
see you in the next one mwah!