Editing background shop (CLOSED)

Unfortunately, I am closed at the moment.

Thanks to my dear friend @AmeliClemonte who is SUPER good at editing and stuff, I’ve started doing some editing, too, and I need to practice.

WHAT I CAN DO:
I can edit backgrounds, such as turning a day background into a night background, remove items, or add items.

Examples

The backgrounds I used to edit are not mine. Some are from the Writer’s Portal.
BEFORE:

AFTER: (Feel free to use this one.)

BEFORE:

AFTER:

OVERLAYS FOR BACKGROUND INT. CUTE BEDROOM GIRL - NIGHT (or DAY): (Feel free to use these)

Just keep in mind that I am still very much a beginner! I cannot not add hand drawn things nor can I make backgrounds from scratch. My skills are still limited, but I’ll still try my best.
Just give me the background and try to be as specific as possible.
I don’t require credit for this, since I’m trying to practice.

Thanks! :hugs:

9 Likes

I need backgrounds, and I will talk more about that later. What is an overlay?
I need to know, then I will get the deets on what backgrounds I want and stuff like that.

3 Likes

Overlays are like bigger props including cars furniture or bodies

2 Likes

@jazzy_05 view @Kit.Kat‘s reply

@Amphia, what software do you use? I use Ibis Paint X and I need a teacher. Also could you maybe make a simple white room with a door on the left(zone 1) wall, and one on the zone 2 wall as well? Also I need a bed next to the door in zone 2 if that makes any sense.

2 Likes

i don’t understand that? could u send a pic showing it? if you can that is

1 Like

So am overlay looks like this for example:

It’s something you’d place on a background if needed!

2 Likes

oh, ok.

1 Like

An overlay is a image in png format (just an object with transparent background)

2 Likes

ok! ty!

Feel free to tell me what backgrounds you want!

1 Like

I use pixIr and some other simple PNG tools to crop, make transparent, or convert images. So I do everything on my computer.

And that makes sense! I’ll try to do that. What bed do you have in mind and on what side of the door should it be? And should it be from a side view?

1 Like

ok, i’ll pm you

2 Likes

Ah.

I was thinking like a prison bed but a little bit of an upgrade on the mattress if possible. Though it isn’t connected to the well, it’s connected to the floor. Yes, the door would be attached to the wall, so basically a side view. Like this.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Thanks!

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

I hope you like it! I can try to make some changes if you’d like. (I sized it at 1280 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall.)

Like I said, I don’t hand drawn items in, but since I couldn’t find a free prison bed image that was from a side view, I had to draw it in myself.

2 Likes

I want to use this bg, and I would credit you and stuff, but it says it is too big :frowning:

1 Like

You can resize it by using https://onlinepngtools.com/resize-png to make it 1280 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall.

And I edited that background from some one else’s background, so I don’t know if you can use it, since you’ll need to credit the other person,too. Ask the person who made it from @Danielle318.

1 Like

Hey thanks, but I was hoping for an all white background not a brick one. Thanks!

Let me know if that is possible(you can just paint a white layer over the bricks if need be).

1 Like

Oh, okay. I can fix that.

1 Like