Editing Multiple Stories At Once

I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this post this (please feel free to move this to the correct place if it’s not), but does anyone know if there’s a way to edit multiple stories at once?

I have a couple of stories that I’ve started, but whenever I go to “manage my stories”, it takes me to the one I’ve spent the most time on and does not allow me to make progress in any other story I have started. (Hopefully that makes sense).

Does anyone know if it’s possible to update multiple stories at once/if this may just be a bug I’m experiencing?

You can just type the story name in where it says my stories

you can just go to guide, it will be on a new tab then go back to manage stories, then you can work on the other one. You can do the same for the rest.

you can have more than one story to work on just by going on new tabs just by clicking guide, then go to manage stories then go to the story you want to work on. I do this every time and its easy for me.

I always do this instead going back to one story at a time.

It’s possible I’m not doing this correctly, or it’s not working for me. Once I went to guides, it sent me to the basic directing story and now says I have no current stories when I’m on the main screen of the Portal. Clicking “manage my stories” now just brings me to the basic direction tutorial.

@Episode.Cameronwrite Unfortunately, I tried that and it didn’t work, but thank you!

Dont worry about “No current stories”, that means that you are not working on a story, but your stories are there.

Once you get to guide, go back to the writers portal, then click on “Manage Stories”, if it says that “no current stories” it means that you are not working on a story which is not current, so go to manage stories, then go to the box on the left side, thats where your stories are placed, so click whatever story you want to work on.

it will always do that, so just go to the box on the left which says “My Stories”, where your stories are placed, it should be organized in alphabetical order.

I’m clearly an idiot. I didn’t even look through that little box. :woman_facepalming:
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

no problem.

All the Episode-created ones threw me off, I guess :sweat:

yeah, it happens, don’t worry. :wink: