Editing Tutorials | aesthetiquely's editing help thread

editing-tutorials

I N T R O D U C T I O N

hi! i’m maxene, welcome to my tutorials thread! this thread is for editing tips, guides, and tutorials, so do not expect a lot of coding/directing help (i say a lot bc some editing tips are connected to coding).

Where are the tutorials? each topic/tutorial will have its own thread; this post is just for the intro and info, and most especially, the place where i’ll be putting the links to all the tutorials because i find it easier to do this way (and for you to navigate and find a specific tutorial) than having it all on just a single thread, which feels unorganized.

Why make these tutorials? i know there are plenty of editing help threads already but I’ve always wanted to make my own because i like sharing stuff that i know and also making these. i started one in May this year to find something to spend my time on during the lockdown but i discontinued and deleted it because i worried too much about making it look pretty and not being able to execute my ideas properly that i never got to post the tutorials.

lately, i haven’t been feeling motivated to edit, although i keep getting a bunch of ideas for this so i decided to be okay with making a decent title banner that takes less than 5 minutes and just do it!

T H E  M A S T E R  L I S T

Here is the complete Master List of all of the tutorials that I made!

Tutorials

none yet

Tips

none yet

follow merequest a tut

Ask questions here.

16 Likes

A LITTLE IMPORTANT NOTE...
the program that i’ll be using is Photoshop 2021. i know that is a huge downside for you because you’re most probably not using this unfairly expensive software, but don’t worry! as long as your program/app is capable of making layers, you can still follow my tutorials with it.

also i will be making a post containing Free Photoshop Alternatives, which isn’t just GIMP, that are suitable for editing!

3 Likes
R E Q U E S T  H E R E !

Reply your suggestions/requests for a future tutorial here and I’ll see if I can do them!

2 Likes
A S K  H E R E !

If you have any questions, reply to this with them!

1 Like

Bump! Gonna say it again that your editing is wholesome, I’m such a fan :pleading_face:

I always want to know what font website do you mostly use and maybe a tutorial on how you edit the lighting/filter?

2 Likes

thank you for your constant support! :sneezing_face:
i have a tutorial planned for higlight, shadows, colors, and filters <3
i’ll see what i can do with fonts! thanks for the suggestionsss :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Huge fan of your work and can’t wait to see upcoming tutorials on this thread! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

If you’d like to follow my tutorials, I suggest you use Photopea if you don’t have Photoshop!

3 Likes

How do you animate those covers??

1 Like