Editor/Artist of the month contest (every month) hosted by @epimaniacs

Hey loves <3
A few of you may already know us from our Instagram Account - @epimaniacs <3
I decided to bring our editor/artist of the month contest in our episode forums as well.

:star: What does that mean? :star:

• Normally, you need to have an Instagram Account to submit a request from us, participate in any contests etc.

:dizzy:But, I have decided to bring our contest into the forum as well.:slight_smile: :dizzy:

From now on you have the possibility to participate in our Art Contest without an Instagram Account.

You just need to post your edit as a comment under this post; it will be saved and added to our link tree at the end of the deadline.

Every 1st of the month I will post our Instagram Post with the topic of the month. Be sure to tag this topic if you’re interested.

:arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down:

:heavy_heart_exclamation:Welcome to the Epimaniacs EOTM contest :heavy_heart_exclamation:
We want your creativity!

:speaking_head: Informations:

:butterfly: There will be only one (:exclamation:) winner. :1st_place_medal: β €β €β €β € β €β €
:butterfly: Theme for the month: always published in the commentary (every 1st of the month)

:butterfly: Deadline: β€ͺalways announced with the topic of the respective month

:speaking_head: Rules for participation: β €

:paintbrush:You have to post your entry in the comments below.

:paintbrush:You can only enter with your OWN edit.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

:paintbrush:You can edit anything you associate with this subject; there are no rules; your creativity is given free rein. Create something special!

:paintbrush: It doesn’t matter if it’s a full body, a pfp, or even a half body edit - if there are two characters, one character… we mean it - EVERYTHING IS UP TO YOU. Surprise us. Make something unique.

:paintbrush: Anyone can participate - including our members - as long as they follow the rules above.

:speaking_head: Prices:
will beposted in our Instagram Account:
:butterfly: Shout-Out, Winner-Post, Spam of likes, your Edit will get posted in our EOTM Highlight for ONE YEAR

:stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button::stop_button:

Our Linktree to vote for your edit
(I will let you know as soon as the votes for Editor of the Month are possible)

@epimaniacs | Linktree

8 Likes

THEME FOR ARTIST/EDITOR OF THE MONTH CONTEST JUNE 2019: SPORTS
DEADLINE: 20/06/2019 (20th June)

It’s up to you what you have in mind on this subject. You can draw whatever you associate with this topic. Post your edit within the deadline under our post and have the opportunity to become our editor/artist of the month June.

Good luck to everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Okay so I dont mess up it’s a edit not drawn?

Yes, it’s an edit! That’s an example of our winner from the last month. The contest theme was β€ž2 facesβ€œ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay I’ll join then.

1 Like

Awesome, we can’t wait to see it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can it be in any style?

1 Like

of course! Everything is up to the editor/artist :slight_smile:

the more creative, the better. :slight_smile:

Our followers and the people here in the forum can later vote for the best edit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, right, thank you :grin:

Deadline is in 14 hours guys!

Ahhhhhhhh I know this is the last day but hopefully I’m not to late. The sport is boxing. My Instagram is Amealia.episode (this edit is roughly two weeks old but I found this and knew I could put this edit to good use!)

2 Likes

You aren’t too late at all! It looks amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will put it into the voting in our linktree tonight :heart: Make sure to follow us on insta; so you will see the news in our story as well :hugs::heartpulse:

1 Like

Alrighty thanks!

1 Like

Congrats to our winner for June 2019 :heart:
Tamtome :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

THEME FOR ARTIST/EDITOR OF THE MONTH CONTEST JULY 2019: SUPERNATURAL
DEADLINE: 25/07/2019 (25 th July)

It’s up to you what you have in mind on this subject. You can draw whatever you associate with this topic. Post your edit within the deadline under our post and have the opportunity to become our editor/artist of the month June.

Good luck to everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Was late on the other one I got filled with a lot of requests am I still able to join this one by chance. :joy:

1 Like

Here it is. :hugs:

2 Likes

It looks amazing! Thank you for entering :heart:

1 Like

Of course hun. :hugs:

1 Like

Question can I use my outline for a oc contest I want to make. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like