Editor, designer and overlay maker needed

I am looking for someone who can make my backgrounds into night versions because I only have a day version of two backgrounds currently.

I am also interested in someone that could make me some tattoo and piercing overlays. Recommendations?

Also I anyone could refer me to a good small cover designer I would appreciate it.

2 Likes

I can help with edits but not drawings because I won’t have my stylus till tomorrow

That’s okay. Do you want me to private message you with the backgrounds or just post them on here?

1 Like

Well I can do the edit but I have a friend who can possibly help with the background @CinnamonToast

U can just post it here

Okay thanks. Here are the two backgrounds they are both the correct sizes just need to be made darker.

1 Like

@CinnamonToast
Toasty ur needed!

1 Like

Hmm? Ah yes, just in time, I finished reading those books.

1 Like

Wait so the friend can make the backgrounds dark, what do you mean by the edits?

1 Like

I can make your cover!

I meant the cover

U can if u want tho

1 Like

Naw it’s fine lol.

Oh right that makes sense. It is up to you two which does it, I don’t mind as long as you are both super cool.

I could do it

Okay sure.

You pretty much have free reign with what you want to do because I don’t really have any specific ideas. So just tell me what you need to make it and I will give you it.

1 Like

Hey, would you be able to make the backgrounds into night versions for me? Is that alright?

2 Likes

Hi, I made this background dark, I will be making the other one now, tell me if there are any changes you would like made!

Wow, that was quicker than I thought. No it looks perfect to me. Thank you very much.

1 Like