Editor opinions needed

Which do you guys prefer? (which do you think looks better and/or is smoother Character overlays or character backgrounds if that’s what they’re called?

1 Like

I’m confused as to what you mean

I’m not sure what you mean by character backgrounds? And what are you referring to-what are the overlays // backgrounds being used for? :purple_heart:

what i mean is instead of it being an overlay like for example this it’s a background image|280x500

You want to a custom pose scene in a story perhaps?

well yes and no i’m trying to figure out which one looks smoother in stories because i’ve tried to make overlays and they glitch a little in my story. :pensive:

Well depending on what you want to do , you could make a upload a background that has the custom pose already on it to match the background in the scene. Or you could upload the custom pose and code for it. If you are planning to do something more advanced with the pose then it’s probably best to use the overlays- which is common practice. Personally I don’t use a lot of custom poses as they annoy me (coding them not looking at them), but it’s really up to you and whatever you think is best. I’m not sure what glitches you’re experiencing but the portal is glitchy on a normal day so it may not be too bad. This probably wasn’t helpful :sweat_smile:
:purple_heart:

1 Like

it was VERY helpful thank you so muchhh!! :heart:

1 Like

No probs! Glad to have been of help!
:purple_heart:

1 Like