EEEK MY NEW STORY IS OUTTT! (Eyes On Me)

Here is my new story that I have been working on for like I think 2 months…
the story is called Eyes on me!
here’s the cover!

It’s about a girl named Fiona who has a sister named Fabiola who both got volunteered into becoming models for the top Company named E.M.M (Elite.Model.Mangement.)
While her sister is excited Fiona isn’t that much.
Fiona wants to prove that she could be the best model and prove Evelyn (Enemy in the story) wrong.
Evelyn doesn’t like Fiona at all and thinks Fiona might ruing her modeling career and tried to stop her! While Fiona is battling Evelyn and being a top model she also comes across a guy named Luca who would surprisingly become a model as well to spend more time with Fiona and find out more about her.
Evelyn and Fabiola might team up to get Fiona out…but will they?

the story is a bit wonky and I’m still new to writing and scripting but I hope I can get some of you to read and enjoy the story!
There are currently 3 chapters and I’m making the 4th one right now!

here’s the link I hope you read it at least a few of you! thank you for taking the time to read this!!!

:blob_sun: :blob_sun: :blob_sun: :blob_sun: :blob_sun: :blob_sun:

3 Likes

OMGGG!!! Im so gonna read this, once i get my phone back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: here ill bookmark it to and remind myself to read it so i don’t forget abt it! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

ahhh omg, thank you!! there also isn’t an diamond choices so you don’t have to worry about spending diamonds!

2 Likes

I love the cover!!! And congrats Girl! :partying_face: :

1 Like

omgggg yes finally a story without diamond choices! its sooo annoying when those happen, and then if uu don’t use ur gems then like the main love intrest ends up hating uu or something lol :joy:

1 Like

thank you girl!! :blob_sun: :blob_sun:

1 Like

ikkk it make me feel so bad lmaoo

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

im so excited lmao

for what? for people to read ur story?

1 Like

not only that but to make more episodes for you guys :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll check it out

1 Like

thank you!! that would mean a lot to me!! my story is a bit wonky and im sorry for that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

theres also sound effects and music in the stoy i forgot to add my warning sign…i’ll add it in chapter 4

yessss i feel uu ! i’m really excited to write my story also :two_hearts:

oo whats your story going to be about?

1 Like

Reading right now and it’s really cool! I died at stupid sun, I don’t need you yet. Go away xDDD

1 Like

i’m glad you liked it koikoi im making more chapter!!

1 Like

Wonderful!! Can’t wait to see what did Evelyn do to Fiona!

Story sounds amazing! I will def read it

1 Like