EEEK MY NEW STORY IS OUTTT! (Eyes On Me)

i’m glad you liked it koikoi im making more chapter!!

1 Like

Wonderful!! Can’t wait to see what did Evelyn do to Fiona!

Story sounds amazing! I will def read it

1 Like

ooohh i really hope you do :0 :blob_sun:

1 Like

might sound cliche, but a mafia story :woman_facepalming:t4:

also sorry i replied so late :pleading_face:

Description :heartbeat:

You and your family just moved from LA to Las Vegas. But you have a secret, you are the most feared Mafia gang in the country. Your family is apart of the Mexican Mafia and you and your sister are fighting to be heir of the Mafia. Since you and your sister are both twins and were born at the same time, your father wants to give you both a fair chance to prove yourselves worthy to be heir. Your father says whoever can take down the Italian Mafia, and kill their heir, will become the new leader of the Mexican Mafia.

Soon you met Dex Young, a charming 18 year old that you and your sister are both head over heels for. But Dex has a secret, he’s the heir to the Italian Mafia - the person you must kill.

Will you and Dex be able to keep your secret from each other, or will your true identities show? Will you be able to kill Dex? Or will you fall for his charm?

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

For those who read my story (Eyes On Me), You are probably waiting for chapter 4…
Well, I write my on my school laptop, and now my school administrators disabled and blocked almost everything I won’t be able to make chapter 4 for a while…
I’m sorry that for those who have read my story and waited for a while and still no chapter.

so my story is going to be on hold till i get my own laptop…im sorry.

6 Likes

I’m only able to go on Episode forums

1 Like

Great!

this is great to you?

1 Like

I think she means… that its great that you will continue the story :nerd_face:
I didn’t read your story…but love to read it :relaxed:

And I hope you will be able to publish your 4 chapter soon

1 Like

oohhh okok thank you lol

but something tells me i won’t be able to make chapter 4 for a long time and that frustrates me a lot

2 Likes

oohhh :shushing_face:
Then if someone want read your story then they will wait for chapter 4 to be out…so You don’t have to worry about it
don’t take stress :relaxed:

2 Likes

ah thank you i just wish the administrators didn’t have to disable and block legit everything…I knew this was gonna happen but i didn’t think it’ll be this soon ah…

2 Likes

:joy: :kissing:
It happens…

1 Like

yeah but episode studio is where you write and stuff idk why they would block it

2 Likes

uhhhmmm…bcz they want all to study … :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

yeahh should of known anyways…lol so now i just need to find a way to get my own laptop

2 Likes

:crazy_face: try it…hope you get your own

lolol thank you tessa! but i might have to wait till Christmas or till i get better grades than a 70 :joy:

1 Like