Elegant arts shop

Hi loves, I make story covers and art scenes for free with Zensthetic (AMAZING), if anyone would like to see examples of our work check out the drive linked below! if your interested in our work and want either of us to make you something look at the requirements below. Bye loves!!!

Info needed to make a cover or art scene:

• If it’s a cover please tell me the size if you want it to be the vertical cover or the horizontal cover.
  • if it’s a cover if you want it to be hand drawn or not (it will take more time if it is done by hand)
  • a pic of your character/s or their description
  • the outfit you want him/her/them in
  • position you want them to be in (heights, stands, expressions, ect…)
  • (optional) what the stories about (short summery, plot, or symbols that mean something in the story, ect…)

Link to the drive examples:

story cover and art scene examples - Google Drive

Love you all!!!
:nerd_face: Elle :nerd_face:

8 Likes

thx for working with me Megs_alt

1 Like

Thanks for working with me DontMindMe

1 Like

I will be finishing alaia_2000 and Sarah199 then I will stop and begin again on 4/3/2021, because I have a lot to do for school right now sry.

1 Like

thx for understanding

1 Like

Hi is this shop open

Hey! Could you make me a story cover? If so dm me on instagram @reaganrosewrites!

1 Like

It’s closed until the 3rd

1 Like

Hi can I request a story cover? I really liked your arts. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I love your hand-drawn art. Could I request an art scene, please?

1 Like

Of course I’ll pm u

1 Like

I can pm u if u want

1 Like

Thx for working with me @Sarah199

1 Like

Hey, your hand-drawn art looks amzing!! can I please request a cover? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course I’ll pm u

1 Like

Thx for working with me @gem_rivers

1 Like

Hi I’m looking to hire Bc it has became a lot for me, is there anyone out there who wants to work in this art shop for free?

1 Like

Hey! :blob_hearts: Can I request an art scene? sorry I accidentally sent a msg on ur other thread :sneezing_face: :sweat_smile: Your art is trully beautiful btw :relaxed:

2 Likes

of course

2 Likes

Hey @Elleeeee
Do you still do Art Scenes because I want one…???

1 Like