Elimination Season 4 SIGNUPS!

GUESS WHAT WE ARE BACK!

We will most likely start on Saturday!
YUP THAT’S RIGHT THE GAME IS FRICKIN BACK!!! The co-hosts will now be @Minneha (who won in the first elimination game) and I! I know Season 3 but due to some like difficulties the Season 3 co-hosts closed it, but we don’t want to let this die so we gonna start season 4 and make sure we post questions daily! Just to let you know, you must respect Minneha and I, if you say “Oh I like Patrick better as host” in this thread or the Elimination Season 4 thread, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!! Btw this game was originated by @Problematic_Patrick!

Rules on how to play the game:
So basically, Minneha and I will ask questions, and if the first person who answers correctly will gain immunity for the next question! And only your first answer counts, even if it’s wrong your answers after that for the question will be ignored. If no one can answer the question then we have to create a new question for you to answer! And the person who answers the question correctly first can either eliminate someone or choose the evil wheel :smiling_imp:, YES WE ARE BRINGING THE WHEEL BACK MUAHAHAHA!!! :smiling_imp:
giphy%20(7)
If the person who answers the question correctly chooses to eliminate someone please either pm Minneha or me! If he/she chooses the wheel, then Minneha will spin the wheel to see who gets eliminated! Every four rounds we have a sacrifice round to bring back a member out of the four members who were eliminated and the people in the game can choose if they want it or not, if they do a person in the game can sacrifice his/herself to bring back a member who was eliminated out of the four rounds, and if not, we just continue on with the game! As the game is coming near the end, we will make the questions harder and harder! You can also form secret alliances as well! But we cannot know about them, as teams are not allowed in the game. When it is the last question of the game and there are two people left, and one of them answers it correctly then that one person is the winner of Elimination Game Season 4! And that one person will earn prizes from Minneha and I!

:1st_place_medal: Winner prize from me:
a pfp, an edit up to 3 people, a follow on instagram with spam of comments, and an important role in my story

:1st_place_medal: Winner prize from Minneha:
A story read for up to 5 chapters (depending on how many they have), spam of likes on insta, plus an insta follow

Tagzzzz (sorry if I'm bothering you)

@zapcV, @lvqbrl, @Problematic_Patrick, @rubywrites, @SkyM, @keiji, @PropertyofNae, @Ghosty , @OreoBiscuit, @Cami_epy, @sofia2, @Chocolate_Mama, @Daisy_Flower1, @SakuraCheam, @AnimeOtome, @Elva_Writes, @Silver_Shadow, @Secretz_lol, @Jakefxy, @YassineCool, @EmmaZedler, @BadassSaasha, @SilverRose, @sahra.episode, @Zembo27, @Cara_writer, @Linlin330, @loveyourself, @Flyingsky0128, @anonymouuss, @Forever1201, @paigebarr, @Neptune, @xetic, @eilyk, @appleqrl, @lvqbrl, @Turtle_Cat

The game will most likely start on Saturday!

Members

@SkyM, @luckyvirgo, @yikko, @AnimeOtome, @Linlin330, @rubywrites, @Diamond.Heart, @Ghosty, @EmmaZedler, @Karii.xo, @Zembo27, @Silver_Shadow, @Elva_Writes, @Avery-B, @SkyM, @Maya_Reihnard, @Jenny_moon, @Paradise_Maya, @EpisodeGirl, @wanderingechoes, @sofia2, @xetic

15 Likes

i cant join bc of school sorry haha

3 Likes

I’ll join!

2 Likes

Joining!
@Karii.xo
@Duckling
@yikko
@GoldenWaves
@Mondalsushanta637
@Cami_epy

2 Likes

Omg @Problematic_Patrick pls join bruh

@Epi.milkyway haha you wrote my old tags in the post

1 Like

This game if fkn ICONIC

2 Likes

Oh! Thanks for the tag.
This seems interesting enough, I’d like to join! :smile:

1 Like

I’ll join!

2 Likes

Joining :smirk:

2 Likes

I’d like to join!

2 Likes

I’ll join

2 Likes

I will join

2 Likes

I wanna join.

2 Likes

Joining

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

Thanks for the tag!
Just a question, what time do you normal post questions?(or just give me the time zone)

3 Likes

Well my time zone is EST and @minnehaaa’s time zone is 5 hours ahead of my time zone

3 Likes

@Silver_Shadow my time zone is BST :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ll join :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh okay I probably won’t be able to answer most questions then. But count me in lol

3 Likes