Elimination Time Season 2 Signups 👥

general
community
mustread
communication
genchat

You guys seemed to like the first season of Elimination Time, so I’ll be hosting a season 2, starting on the 17th! :heartpulse:

This time, things will be somewhat different: this time, you will be competing in teams of two. The teams will be determined by a random generator. A part from that, the game will play out pretty much the same as last time. :fist:t5::fist:t5:

For those who weren’t here last time, here is how it goes (new rules included): I will ask a question at some point throughout the day. The first person to answer the question correctly gains immunity for their team. (You only get one shot at answering correctly)They will also get to choose a person to eliminate. They can either choose themselves or let the oh so famous wheel do it for them. Teams can and will be torn apart. One team member can be eliminated, while the other is still in. However, if that one person ends up winning, their eliminated teammate wins as well automatically. If there is one person left in a team, they can be eliminated so that that team won’t win or pose a threat anymore. Like in the last season, googling answers is allowed, and you are allowed to form alliances with other teams, but you will have to betray them eventually.

Additional info: Depending on how many people enter, I will ask 2 or 3 questions per day. There will also be death days. During these, several more people will be eliminated. Depending on the amount of people that enter, I’m thinking 4 or 5 people will be eliminated on a day like this, once it comes up.

The question topics can range. You might be able to answer one question, but won’t be able to answer another. Some of them will also be about the forums.

PRIZES: The first place team will win a character edit or a cover each. One can also get an edit while the other gets a cover. Now, my edits/covers aren’t THAT good but that didn’t stop people from entering so…I think it’s fine. In addition to that, first place will win a trophy and a chance to be in my story. The second place team will win a splash each or a character details banner each.

My Examples

Edits

Covers

Splashes

Character Details Banners

I may have forgot to mention some things, so ask any questions you have.

Now, for tags. I’m just tagging you guys because y’all voted on my poll for the last season. I’m sure not all of you will be able to join, but this is just to start this off.

Tags: @Em546 @Secretz_lol @SakuraCheam @pastelthunder8 @loveyourself @Chocolate_Mama @AtlasFlameAi @Wingsoffire @Silver_Shadow @ThatRandomPerson @PropertyofNae @Simila100 @prashansaravi @MissRuby @siierraa @OreoBiscuit
@Minneha @clydejakesalcedo @soulnight_7 You may tag anyone you think may be interested, or tag people you would want to be in a team with. Because who knows, maybe you’ll get lucky and the generator will place you together. :wink: You can also just tag people that you wanna fight in the game lmfao

May the most iconic team win!

Wig%20Off

LIST OF PEOPLE JOINING
@ThatRandomPerson
@Cami_valen
@Chocolate_Mama
@siierraa
@Minneha
@prashansaravi
@loveyourself
@pastelthunder8
@OreoBiscuit
@Em546
@AlyssaThePretzel
@clydejakesalcedo
@Wingsoffire
@AtlasFlameAi
@Secretz_lol
@Silver_Shadow
@Sakuracheam
@BadassSaasha
@Ghosty
@Daisy_Flower1
@YassineCool
@Elva_Writes
@MayPenny
@Zembo27
@MissRuby
@EmmaZedler

19 Likes

Could I watch? :wink:

2 Likes

ofc :wink:

3 Likes

I’m definitely joining. I made it to the top 5 last time…that’s not going to happen again…

3 Likes

I’d like to join! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Oh my chocolate after last season I so wanna join :joy::clap:t5:

3 Likes

I was secretly watching the whole first season lol

4 Likes

Bahahhaaha it was a mess :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

wHat a sTaLkeR

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call it “stalking”

2 Likes

Can I join :flushed:

2 Likes

ofc :grin:

2 Likes

Girl same! I was sipping tea and eating rap snacks through the whole thing :rofl:

7 Likes

I’ll join.

2 Likes

Joining!

3 Likes

I’d like to join again!!

2 Likes

I’m in!! I have to do better than I did last game

2 Likes

I’m joining for sure!

2 Likes

Can I join?