Elimination Time Season 3

ELIMINATION TIME,SEASON 3!!!

Since @appleqrl is again on hold and can’t respond currently. I will be your temporary host with @epy.edits !

Hope you all enjoy this season of The Elimination Game!!! First question will be asked in like 9 minutes.

Tags

@zapcV, @lvqbrl, @Problematic_Patrick, @rubywrites, @minnehaaa, @SkyM, @keiji, @ThatRandomPerson, @PropertyofNae, @Ghosty, @OreoBiscuit, @Epi.milkyway, @Cami_epy, @sofia2, @Chocolate_Mama, @Daisy_Flower1, @SakuraCheam, @AnimeOtome, @Elva_Writes, @Silver_Shadow, @Secretz_lol, @coco.xhic, @Jakefxy, @YassineCool, @EmmaZedler, @StarMaryGoth, @BadassSaasha, @SilverRose, @sahra.episode, @Zembo27, @Cara_writer, @Linlin330, @loveyourself, @Flyingsky0128, @AlyssaThePretzel, @anonymouuss, @Forever1201, @paigebarr

18 Likes

Yay! :smirk:

Question 1 will be posted in an hour so. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

When I was typing up the past it was like 9 minutes so that was inaccurate of me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

3pm was supposed to be the 1st question

2 Likes

No it’s okay, we love in different time zones so I though of it the other way. Lmao let’s do 1 hour though since people need time to settle in. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Sounds good :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Now your no longer bored. :smirk::smirk: 58 mins left…

2 Likes

I understand the struggles. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh my chocolate am I actually here on time?!

2 Likes

I’m confused y’all, isn’t it supposed to start at 3pm PST?

2 Likes

Idek :joy:

2 Likes

I guess at 4pm for me since It’s 3:18pm EST

3 Likes

Okay, so at 4pm EST it starts?

2 Likes

Yes, but since we changed things, Prash will never know. Yes 4 pm EST…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

But nae you was my partner

2 Likes

No…43 mins left. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry Lin Lin, she is also doing points…so uhh defend for yourself. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yah because we accidentally messed up and the thread opened to quickly. So it’s 3 pm EST now. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I honestly didn’t want to be a host if that means I can’t play so I’m still giving points but more rarely and I’m still playing I guess.

3 Likes

Soooo are we together or nooo

2 Likes