Elimination Time: SIGNUPS

ELIMINATION TIME!!! Woohoo. So as we all know, while we are waiting for the end results of the Season 2: Elimination Game. I’ve decided to be the leader of Season 3, IM YOUR HOST. (Cus Pat and his wheel was bad examples) :rofl: :lying_face:

How it works (since I do things differently): I will ask 1-2 questions every single day. The first person to reply back with the answer correct is the winner of that round. I’ll reply back confirming it is correct. Instead of immunity, you have 2 choices. 1. Eliminate 2 other people and lose you immunity and the fact that someone could eliminate you in the next round or…2. Dont eliminate anyone and keep your immunity. I know I’m a bitch and made this a lot harder. :joy: For whoever is eliminated by someone else gets 1 chance to get back in the game. SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES AND TAKES THE PERSONS PLACE. If no one wants to do that then YOUR OUT! (I know I’m amazing) And people who sacrifice themselves get put on the HONORABLE MENTIONS BOARD for the end.

Additional Info: Sometimes I may ask up to 4 questions a day, so keep your eyes out! :eyes: MY TIME ZONE IS PST SO IM SORRY IF YOU SLEEPING OR AT SCHOOL WHEN QUESTIONS ARE ANNOUNCED!

EXPLAINED: Please listen up and read carefully so I don’t have to repeat myself.

Alliance: You can only form one alliance throughout the whole game. This is just meant to have a buddy that might sacrifice themselves for you. (Read above on sacrificing)

example: @minnehaaa teams up with me.

Pairs: Everyone for themselves, no pairs.

Groups: Although you can only form one alliance visibly to me when on the thread, YOU CAN ALWAYS IN SECRET IN A PM FORM GROUP ALLIANCES, you just have to keep it a secret incase an opponent finds out they could eliminate or penalize you WITHOUT HAVING A QUESTION GIVEN!

Example: @Epi.milkyway, @ThatRandomPerson and @keiji decide to form an alliance (THEY CAN SECRETLY). But if @Linlin330 finds out, she can come to me, telling me that they did that. I look over it and confirm it. From here Lin can eliminate anyone in that alliance.

IF THIS GET’S CONFUSING THEN I’LL JUST ELIMINATE ALL TEAMS AND ALLIANCES! I hope it doesn’t come to that.

Prizes:

:1st_place_medal:

Gets an edit of THEIR choice and A WHOLE THREAD DEDICATED TO THEM!

:2nd_place_medal:

Gets a character portrait and A POEM ABOUT THEM BY ME!

:3rd_place_medal:

Get’s their character in my story!

Ask any questions you have! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ELIMINATED ALREADY OR CUT:
@BrookieK, please pm asking why, PLEASE DONT BE RUDE!

TAGS (people who asked me to be in it and I could think of at the top of me head):
@OreoBiscuit, @Silver_Shadow, @rubywrites, @ThatRandomPerson, @SakuraCheam, @Cami_epy, @SkyM, @Jakefxy, @minnehaaa, @coco.xhic, @Problematic_Patrick, @PropertyofNae, @Wingsoffire, @Chocolate_Mama, @Epi.milkyway, @keiji, @lvqbrl, @AtlasFlameAi, @zapcV, @Secretz_lol, @Simila100, @AlyssaThePretzel, @BadassSaasha, @sofia2, @EmmaZedler, @MayPenny, @Elva_Writes, @YassineCool, @_Nasia, @Neptune, @Ghosty, @Turtle_Cat, @anon71852408, @Daisy_Flower1, @Killerfrost, @Cassandra_Dean, @Sophbee, @NemesisDarkFox, @Forever1201, @loveyourself, @Bumblebree, @Linlin330, @TyLo, @Tyler, @Jeremy, @lanafrazer_episode, @Sydney_H

AGAIN ANYONE CAN ENTER!!

Entering:@zapcV, @lvqbrl, @Problematic_Patrick, @rubywrites, @minnehaaa, @SkyM, @keiji, @ThatRandomPerson, @PropertyofNae, @Ghosty, @OreoBiscuit, @Epi.milkyway, @Cami_epy, @sofia2, @Chocolate_Mama, @Daisy_Flower1, @SakuraCheam, @AnimeOtome, @Elva_Writes, @Silver_Shadow, @Secretz_lol, @coco.xhic, @Jakefxy, @YassineCool, @EmmaZedler, @StarMaryGoth, @BadassSaasha, @SilverRose, @sahra.episode, @Zembo27, @Cara_writer, @Linlin330, @loveyourself, @Flyingsky0128, @AlyssaThePretzel, @anonymouuss, @Forever1201, @paigebarr

30 Likes

:star_struck:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

YES IM ENTERING (if i don’t win the other one this will be my redemption lelele)

2 Likes

entering ! <3

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m in like I want a guy to be in m— :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

ENTERING! I’m so excited!

1 Like

I wanna join! This is way better because now that stupid wheel is burning in hell

2 Likes

My favorite part, HOPE EVERYONE IS HAPPY WITH THE NEW RULES! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m entering

1 Like

It’s frigging Tom

1 Like

Joinedt :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I love this game and I’ll forever join :joy:

1 Like

I’m in!

1 Like

That made me laugh out loud for some reason

1 Like

Im entering!!!

1 Like

Let’s eliminate @Problematic_Patrick first!!! Lol (I’m kidding)

3 Likes

Only if you get the question right.

1 Like

busy, sadly. i’ll be watching the tea, though. :relieved:

2 Likes