Elimination Time 😈

rip lmfao :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think you accidentally wrote @/Stargazer54 in the safe part too…

2 Likes

Omg I’m an idiot thank you for telling me this :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Of course :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well. It was nice knowing you all

1 Like

Yeet, sorry I was asleep

2 Likes

Does anybody want to be really stupid and team up even though we’re going to have to betray each other eventually?

2 Likes

We can team up! And at the end, if we both make it somehow (i’ll Probably be eliminated watch me :joy:) you can take the lead :grin:

Or maybe you can team up with @The_Corgi_Queen or @PropertyofNae or @DaydreamiiE or @appleqrl or @loveyourself or @lvqbrl

Maybe they want team up, they’re friendly lol

5 Likes

I love a good ally

2 Likes

2 if answers are still being taken :joy:

Nah they’re not being taken, the first round is over :joy:

@PropertyOfNae @loveyourself The correct answer has already been said, so the first round is over :relaxed:

4 Likes

:sob: I’m late :eyes:

1 Like

BAM! Time for round two!

Here’s the “question”:

Question

On the forums there are several different people that have the name of an animal in their username. Name one of these people. :relaxed:

Participant tags: @PropertyOfNae @The_Corgi_Queen @ThatRandomPerson @Epi.milkyway @DaydreamiiE @Katie36 @_Nasia @minnehaaa @zapcV @Wingsoffire @Simila100 @lvqbrl @loveyourself @appleqrl @SakuraCheam @MysteryMaker @amyV

6 Likes

Me the corgi queen

2 Likes

turtle_cat

3 Likes

@The_Corgi_Queen BAM

did i do it right? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Congratulations, you are the winner of the second round and are therefore the next eliminator! Would you like to choose someone to eliminate, or let the random name picker do it for you? (You will be safe) :relieved:

4 Likes