Élise's Book Club (Everyone is Welcome)!

Yes I loved that book! It’s definitely one of the best psychological thrillers that I’ve read in a while and it was so hard to put down! I need to read more of her books😊

I’ll add you to the group now😊

1 Like

I have also added a new optional reading challenge to our book club! For the Around the World Reading Challenge, the author needs to be from a certain country, their book needs to be set there, or in some cases the main character can be from there in order to check it off your list. This is more of a lifetime reading challenge but I think it would be a great one to help each other with :blush:

1 Like

I’m not like a crazy reader, but I do like reading good books. Currently I’m reading “The Testing” series. It really good. Really hard to explain tho.

I also love “The Maze Runner” series. And “The Summer I Turned Pretty” series.

1 Like

I haven’t heard of the other books but I enjoyed The Maze Runner too😊 I’ll add you to our group!

1 Like

Here are my February reads! Let me know your thoughts if you’ve read any of them and join my book club to share yours🤗

Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson- 5⭐️
The Iron Flower by Laurie Forest- 5⭐️
War Storm by Victoria Aveyard- 4.5⭐️
The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn- 4⭐️
The Widow of Pale Harbor by Hester Fox- 4⭐️

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.