:yay: Galaxy Edits Shop :yay: (Free!)

If not then thatā€™s fine

1 Like

And when you get done can you please post them here?

1 Like

Of course! Iā€™ll send you both versions, donā€™t worry :relieved:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but, @Xiyab, I think it would be better for both of us if you sent me an image from safari for all of your request, so I donā€™t get the wrong idea and choose a random image that you donā€™t end up hating it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry. They canā€™t use images from Safari or Google bc theyā€™re copyrighted. And some of those pictures are available in the Episode Art Catalog I believe. :thinking:

2 Likes

@Raitlyn
Ok :+1:t2:

@Xiyab Have a look in the episode catalogue and let me know what you still need then :blush:

If there isnā€™t, try :tulip: FlowerGrieferā€™s Backgrounds :tulip: because Iā€™m extremely bad at making bgs.

4 Likes

Bump! Still taking requests :yay:

2 Likes
Bump! New feature: Custom Poses!

Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 12.54.02

2 Likes
Bump! New feature: Random Edits!

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 17.43.16

2 Likes

Bump :yay:

2 Likes

Hey. Is this still open? If yes, could I maybe ask you something?

Hi! This is still open. Feel free :yay: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Okay cool :blush: Well I would be interested in requesting some banners from you, but IĀ“m not really familar with the fonts and I wanted to ask, if you maybe have some examples of some fonts? :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil:

Sure! Iā€™ll get some now.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi sorry it took so long I just made this on the spot :sweat_smile:
Screenshot 2021-08-21 at 17.35.28

1 Like

Thank you! I think those examples are great. IĀ“m going to fill out the form next :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ok. Thank you!

2 Likes

So here are my requests, itĀ“s more than one, because I would like to request more than one banner :sweat_smile: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:

Request
  1. Font: I would like the 3. Text you send in the examples.
  2. Font Colour: Black
3. Background:

I would like this backround and if possible maybe the upper part of it, so not the whole picture:

1. Extra Info: Well I want the text to be: :gem:Simple Charactercards :gem:, Rules, Examples, Request accepted, Request completed and Request denied.

I hope I did everything right and I donĀ“t have any deadline, so please take your time! :sweat_smile:

_Request Accepted
Ok Iā€™ll get working on it now :blob_hearts:

2 Likes