Elle's Free Edit Shop [OPEN]

hey are you almost done? you can take your time i’m just asking :wink:

Yup! I’ll have it done by either today or tomorrow

cool can’t wait to see it! :grin:

Here is your request! Not exactly the best thing I’ve ever done, but I think I improved a bit since my edit examples up above.

it’s beautiful tysm!! :heart: how can I credit you?

I’m glad you like it! You can credit me through my Insta: @epiisode.elle :heart:!

Heyo!!! you’re edits are soooo cute omg <3 I was wondering if I could request one? I’ll give me character details below. If i miss anything lmk :3
skin: fair
brow: medium soft arch
hair:straight (fawn)
eyes: downturned bold (blue)
face: round
nose: aquiline
lips: blossom lips (bubble gum pink)
I don’t have any specific requests, if there’s a certain position, pose, etc u wanna try out, go for it! its so generous of u to do these for free! thanks so much for everything! if u cant do the edit thats %1000000000000000 okay :smiley: tysm again!

1 Like

Aww, thank you! I’ll get started on this as soon as possible, and I’ll try out a bit of a creative pose! But would you like a specific background or just a transparent PNG/blank?

1 Like

Yeller!! Can you PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEE edit my characters, you can take your time and I really love your edits so I would be grateful if you did!!!Screenshot_2019-03-13_at_11-removebg%20(2)
It would be better png and I’ll credit you in my story!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll get started on it soon

1 Like

THANK YOU!!! And btw how do you want me to credit you, like I could do it on i nstagram or just in the episode story, or both

I’d love it if you could do both!

Ok I will!!! And btw thank you again! This means alot!

Hello! I just realized you said characters but I only see one. Is there another you’d like me to edit or just her?

1 Like

Yeah I’m sorry I forgot to change that. At first I did have another character but now that’s the only one I want you to do!

Okay!

1 Like

Sorry to bother you again but could you give me the character details and the pose you have her in?

1 Like

yeah I’m sorry I took so long
Skin tone: Tan
Brow: Smooth Arch
Hair: Diva Curls
Hair Color: Fawn
Eyes: Down Turned Bold
Eye color: Blue
Face: Round
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round
Lip color: Raspberry

I know its been about 2 weeks and I don’t want to rush you because I know the drawings take long but are you done…

As I’ve explained before, I am very busy. Usually, I’m at school for 12 or 13 hours due to extracurricular activities and then my homework takes about 3 1/2 hours to complete it all. I’ve been trying to work on my edits whenever I have time, but that is rare. When I am done, I will post your request and tag you. I’m almost done, so don’t worry!

1 Like