Elles lil different outline contest! (Winner selected)

:grimacing: here’s mine

Here it is without the Polaroid around it.

2 Likes

Aw I love it!! I’m living for the white hair! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
And the background!!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Such a cute entry I’m really living for it!

1 Like

I’m glad you liked it. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Ofc! It’s great!! <33

1 Like

Fun! I may join if I’m not too lazy

1 Like

Also may I post on IG if so what do I use to credit you for the outline

1 Like

Great! Haha I relate, but I hope you do, would love to see your version!

1 Like

Yes you may! You can credit me for the outline @digital.elle

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Bumping :slight_smile:

Yes please. ^^ love the outline

1 Like

Here is my progress.
I was about to quit. But I will finish it.
:cold_sweat:

Summary

1 Like

Thank you so much! :revolving_hearts:
Hope you want to join!

1 Like

Never give up! I was actually about to give up on mine too but it’s better to try your best and finish the piece :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

In case anyone was wondering I just updated the main post with the measurements of the painting. So you all can keep that high resolution.

1 Like

I’ve unfortunately kinda been distancing myself from art lately, but as soon as I saw this cool outline my creativity just sparked immediately. Eh, quality of this image is shit and the coloring is kinda disappointing. I feel like it lacks the “missing piece”, the final touches that takes it from being mediocre to kinda good if that makes sense? I just didn’t want to overdo it and in the end I felt like the more I added the worse it looked. Ah, enough complaining. Here’s my artwork:

It was so fun doing this though, and again I LOVE this outline. You are hella talent Ellle, I’m shook. Everyone else’s entries have been stunning too so far, ah there’s so much talent in this community :weary::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Omg I’m absolutely in LOVE with this!!! I’m shook this is stunning :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Loving his little heart tattoo!

2 Likes

Thank you, that means so much coming from you :persevere::revolving_hearts: (lol heart tattoo was actually one of those stupid details I added in the end, it was a desperate attempt to make the overall impression less shitty :grinning:)

3 Likes

:scream:

I was thinking about entering but clearly it was a bad idea

3 Likes

HEY CASSIE!!! And omg no bro, you’ll be able to create something soooo much better than whatever that disgusting thing I did was :sweat_smile: Please do enter, I can’t wait to see your masterpiece. I’m rooting for you! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes