Elles lil different outline contest! (Winner selected)

Hahah oh well I truly love it! It’s amazing!

3 Likes

Haha I understand that fear :thinking:
But give it a shot!! Like I said… might not be able to choose only one winner hehe

3 Likes

Here is my entry finished.
I tried. :cry:

3 Likes

Love it!! They look adorable <333

1 Like

Hey po! And ty… But I’m sure it’ll look like an amazing outline and a blob. I’m rooting for you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Can I still enter this??

1 Like

Yes you can!

1 Like

My entry. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Loving it!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mine is really terrible but it is one of my first ones.

1 Like

It’s wonderful! <3

1 Like

Thank you! Do you have any tips?

1 Like

Oh sure! I can totally give some feedback!

Well first of all it’s always nice to add some highlights and contour!
Secondly his shoulders look a little narrow, it’s totally fine and many people in the thread seem to have missed this but I did actually draw a little line that shows his other shoulder. It’s between him and the girls face.
Lastly I’d recommend not drawing too harsh lines around the mouth! But instead have a softer brush and just take a little darker and more redish shade. This mainly goes for the guy, since you have the girl lipstick, but I’d still recommend skipping the black line around her mouth!

Other than that I think it’s beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t know yet how to shade. I’m really new as you can tell.

1 Like

It’s totally fine! It’s not something you have to do, some really awesome artists barely shade at all.

1 Like

Bump! Just a few days left!

Bumping, last day to enter :star_struck:

1 Like

Welp… Po you won :slightly_smiling_face: I didn’t have time to pull something together, but that’s ok :grimacing:

Oh yeah right, need to announce a winner lol…
I’ll do that tomorrow y’all

1 Like

Okay lads! I’ve selected a winner! Every entry was so appropriated and I truly lived all of them, it was so much fun to see your take on my design.
But I’ll be forced to select two winners because you all are too talented.
So I’ve selected @SakuraCheam and @puma !!! Please message me your request and I’ll get to working on your pictures <3333
Have a good day y’all <3

2 Likes