Elles lil different outline contest! (Winner selected)

Hey hello hi! I’ve been wanting to do this for a while, and it’s about to be valentines day so I thought it might be time. In this contest I’ll be working along side you, Imma give this outline a try as well. You can fill it in however you want, you can draw on top of it or fill it in, totally up to you, all I wanna see is that you all keep my very ugly signature.

(Lol realized I forgot a deadline…)
Deadline: Feb 25th
HMU if it’s too short of time, I can always change it

So when it comes to prizes, there will only be one winner, I think… maybe I’ll change my mind…
But for now let’s say only one person will win!
The prize will be a drawing from me! I’ll make you an art scene, a profile pic… what ever you want with a limit of two characters.
And you know I might post some entries on my instagram! :heart_eyes:

This contest is only for fun, maybe for practice? I’ve noticed most outline contests are INK or LL characters so I thought it might be fun to do a lil different one! I hope you wanna join!! Would love to see y’all work on my piece.

Outline:

(Pretty sure it’s transparent, HMU if you have any problems!)
The original outline is 2000x3000 pixels and I would recommend keeping that measure to keep the high resolution.
Since the guy does have dreads I would recommend you to draw his skin dark (or if you wanna make him albino that’s fine too ofc) I’m not too fond of cultural appropriation, even when it comes to paintings

Some examples of my work aka what you can win!! (AND my finished drawing of this piece.)

Summary

15 Likes

If I would join I wouldn’t win tho…nvm i’m joining after all

1 Like

Oh no give it a go! I soo wanna see your entry! I’m sure you’ll do great :yum:

1 Like

I’ll join

1 Like

@Maria.StoryWritter

1 Like

That’s great! I’m so excited! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am to its going to be a challenge. :blush:

1 Like

Yeeeees! That’s what we like :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Bethany1 thanks for the tag. I’ll join. This will be a challenge. :scream:

2 Likes

I’ll join.

Btw your art style is super unqiue and awesome looking.

1 Like

Oooo, I’m so joining this :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ah how fun! Can’t wait to see what you do!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m very excited to see what you do <3

1 Like

How fun!! :smiley:
I feel like a broken record but I’m very excited to see your entry as well!

1 Like

I would also LOVE to see updates if you guys wanna share your process! I’ll be updating my own version here in the thread as well! And since this is a lil bit of a different style for some of you, don’t be afraid to ask for help! I’m happy to give to advise n stuff! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump!
I’ll share some of my progress!

Summary

If anyone wanna try grayscale painting in this contest this is how I start out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::clap:

1 Like

Here isy progress.
:grimacing:

Summary

2 Likes

I am loving it so far! :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I did start to do a time lapse to show you all my process as well but I forgot… and now it’s done lol, I’ll post it in the main post and I hope you all keep posting your processes!

1 Like