Ellie’s Lil Workshop πŸ–€πŸ‘€ (MOVED TO NEW THREAD)

It’s for the DL contest so I’ll need it soon but I don’t want to rush you. Whenever you can is fine.

1 Like

i’ll start right when i get to my ipad!

1 Like

Finished! I hope it’s to your liking <3

Background w/ Podium

Background w/o Podium

Podium OL

I hope you like it! Let me know if you want anything changed, and if I can do anything else for you!

Don’t forget to credit me :black_heart: @elliewritess

1 Like

Thanks so much! It looks great :blush: I’ll be sure to credit you.

1 Like

I’m glad I could help! Good luck with the contest :black_heart:

Hey Eliie ! I would like to request for a Title Style

Details

Any style you’re looking for, INCLUDING COLOR (aesthetic/theme)- Yes …My story is a magucal fantasy type so that effect and for colour anything in blue or lavendar or purple
The title of your story - Effect of Eternity
Fonts- U can use whatever it suits but i like cursivy fonts most :blush:

1 Like

Hey girl
I was wondering if you did drawn splashes

I’ve got all the information that you might need down below xx

Character Information
Finn

Beia

Splash Poses and Info
Background for the poses

Start Splash (the ones with the warnings)

What it will say

For the First Splash I would like to have 2 of them, one that mentions the mature themes and one that says to turn the volume up. They will use the same background but have different words, the background being the pose above. (I hope that makes sense :sob:)
All fonts can be found on: https://igfonts.io/
And font colour white

Warning and Mature themes

π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜: 𝕄𝕒π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 π•ƒπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•¦π•’π•˜π•– π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•§π•šπ• π•π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•–

Volume

π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ 𝕦𝕀𝕖𝕀 π•€π• π•¦π•Ÿπ••: π•‹π•¦π•£π•Ÿ π•šπ•₯ 𝕦𝕑!

Ending Splash (the ones with the 'thank you' and the social media plugs)

What's your Creepypasta life_ _ Ice

What it will say

For the Ending Splash I would like to have 2 of them, one that says β€œthank you for reading” and one that displays my social media plugs. They will use the same background, that being the pose above.
All fonts can be found on: https://igfonts.io/
And font colour white

Thank you for reading

π•‹π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•œ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•£π•–π•’π••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜

Socials

𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•ͺ π•€π•Ÿπ•€π•₯π•’π•˜π•£π•’π•ž
@π•›π•šπ•’.𝕝𝕖𝕖_π•–π•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•–

I hope everything I mentioned makes sense, please please let me know if it doesn’t :pleading_face: :heartpulse:

Now for your form :joy:

Color scheme/aesthetic

The colors are reds, kinda crimson red
And the aesthetic is, idk how to describe it, but gangsta (mafia)

Font

I’m not sure if it has to be the ones that you mentioned before if so let me know and I will pick one :relaxed:
But the font that has been used on my cover is this one: π•‹π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•œ found on https://igfonts.io/ ( you can find more info on the fonts above :))

Background

What does it need to say?

I mentioned it above :))
But for a lil insight
The starting splashes

• the first one will warn the readers of mature themes
  • the second will tell them to turn the volume up
    For the ending splashes
  • thank you for reading
  • and my socials
    Like I said before I have more information above, and if you need anything else let me know
Anything you need to know

For Finn and Beia (mentioned above :)) )
Finn has freckles which are really important to the story line and Beia has a scar which is also important

I know that’s a lot to take in and I’ve repeated things a few times but I hope everything makes sense because I know I sound very confusing :joy:

But please let me know if you want anything more xx

1 Like

hi! i’m so sorry, but i actually don’t do drawn splashes. i apologize :black_heart:

hi! i can most definitely do that for you. i’ll have it ready asap!

1 Like

Alright! I have two versions for you:

Version 1

Version 2

I hope you like one! Let me know if you want anything changed, and if I can do anything else for you!

Don’t forget to credit me :black_heart: @elliewritess

Yeah sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:…can u send it to me as a png so that it is transparent

1 Like

I don’t know why it uploaded as a jpeg, but I just edited the post and it’s now a png! Sorry about that <3

1 Like

No problem dear :purple_heart:

1 Like

That’s all good!! :smile:

1 Like

Hey Ellie! Could u do me Background of interior of a bus

1 Like

I can definitely try, but I can’t guarantee a perfect one… I’ll get back to you.

Hi! I couldn’t make the background, but I found one from Ibis Paint that you might like.

Bus Interior (IBIS PAINT)

Hey! Thats ok but isn’t this image maybe get copyrighted as Someone made this so

1 Like

You could check @FlowerGriefer β€˜s background thread here on forums or @/amepisode on Instagram !!

1 Like

I checked but i couldn’t find one …Thanks for ur help though , i really appreciate it :heart:

1 Like