Ellie’s Lil Workshop 🖤👀 (MOVED TO NEW THREAD)

Hi all! I’ll make this intro short and sweet, beginning with what I can do, and ending with what I can’t do. After that, you can check what is open for requests, and what isn’t! Don’t forget to read the rules at the end!

𝑰𝑭 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑬𝑿𝑨𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑺, 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑲 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 (NOTE: My skills have improved and these examples aren’t recent! I’m a lot better than I was when I kept active on that shop!)

ꜱʜᴏᴘ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: CLOSED

ATTENTION: *MOVED TO A NEW THREAD! Astro Art Shop :ringer_planet::sparkles: {OPEN + HIRING}

I can do:

• Overlays (word/text, and I can draw them depending on what you need!)
  • Title Styles
  • Mood Boards
  • Character Edits
  • Outfits
  • Character Looks
  • Splashes
  • Templates (depending on what you need!)
  • Simple backgrounds

I cannot do:

• Art Scenes
  • Cover Art
  • Complex & Specific Backgrounds
  • Anything NOT mentioned in the “I can do…” section

• Overlays: OPEN
  • Title Styles: OPEN
  • Mood Boards: OPEN
  • Char. Edits: CLOSED :no_entry_sign: COMING SOON
  • Outfits: OPEN
  • Character Looks: OPEN
  • Splashes: OPEN
  • Templates: CLOSED :no_entry_sign: COMING SOON
  • Simple backgrounds: OPEN

This is simple! I just need…

• Any style you’re looking for, INCLUDING COLOR (aesthetic/theme)
  • The words you want
  • Fonts

OR

• What overlay you’re looking for, and I can try and make it!!

Please know that if you don’t inform me of any specific font(s) or color scheme(s) I will use my imagination, and you get what you get!

For characters, I need to know…

• Any specific details you want on them
  • Gender (Please specify any AND all!!)

For outfits, I need to know…

• The type of outfit you want (edgy, girly, party…)
  • What gender the outfit is for
  • Which gender the clothing of choice be under

Please tell me:

• Color scheme/aesthetic
  • Font
  • Background (be prepared to have one)
  • What you need it to say
  • Anything I need to know

Please know that if you don’t inform me of any specific font(s), background, or aesthetic(s) I will use my imagination, and you get what you get!

Authors… Have cover art, but not sure how you’d like to style the title on it? Please, let me help you!

As an author myself, this is something I always do alone. I’ve actually become quite pro at it, and am currently experiencing writers block, so why not help?

When I request or commission art for a cover, the title styling is always done by me so I can get my vibe in check. For me, it’s quick, easy, and super fun! Here’s what I can do:

Irresistible Desires

Strictly Unprofessional

SINFUL Art Contest Entry

I’m not sure what to expect once I post this thread, but here’s a little outline of what to tell me if you’d like a cover-title-design!

NOTE: I do NOT create titles, I STYLE them!!!

Tell me:

• Any style you’re looking for, INCLUDING COLOR (aesthetic/theme)
  • The title of your story
  • Fonts

Please know that if you don’t inform me of any specific font(s) or color scheme(s) I will use my imagination, and you get what you get!

Literally, just tell me the background you want and anything special that you’d like to be on it.

So…

• What you want (i.e; color, SIMPLE design. Please keep in mind that it MUST be a simple background request!)
  • Anything additional
  • Do you need anything else (that I can make) to match this background? (i.e; overlays, fonts…)

Now for the rules… I will know if you don’t look over these, so please save both of us the hassle and read them!

• I can decline any requests that I can’t do!
  • Credit to me is MANDATORY! You must credit me using my instagram, @elliewritesss. Failure to credit me results in blocks, bans, and reports.
  • Treat me and others how you want to be treated! If I come across anything rude on my thread, the owner of the rudeness will be banned, permanently.
  • Complete all necessities of the form for what you’re requesting! I didn’t make them for no reason :,)
  • Lastly, and once again, GIVE ME CREDIT. Thank u. <3

1.)
2.)
3.)

13 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

bummpp :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey can you help me with some background

2 Likes

of course! what type of background are you looking for? (i can only do simple requests!!)

1 Like

Like fancy ceo office

2 Likes

I can’t make those, as I can only create simple backgrounds, but I do suggest checking out @/amepisode on instagram! She has great backgrounds that apply to what you need!

1 Like

Thank you will look into it and thanks for helping me​:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Anytime! Let me know if I can help with anything else :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah sure,will do :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Do you think you can make some magical overlays

3 Likes

So sorry for the late reply! I sure can try and make those, though

What exactly are you going for?

2 Likes

Amazing this is what I need is quite a lot so if you can’t do some of it let me know and I will request the rest some where else

Okay let’s start off with this one

Can you make something like this Color black white red purple

Either one of these will work but can you make it in red black purple and whatever the Color is

Can you make this in both red white black purple and blue

Can you make this in red black purple blue

1 Like

Okay, so I tried all of them but I was only able to really get a similar result when attempting to make the first one you wanted. I made three versions

Basic

More Black

More Red

I hope I did this right lol. If you were expecting like separate colors, Just lmk and I can remake them. It seemed like you wanted the colors all together though, but I might’ve read it wrong. Enjoy!

2 Likes

hey yes i wanted like separate colors but i do love these but yes can you make them each with one color :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ll remake them when I get a chance tomorrow, it’s pretty late where I am :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Before I make the other colors, do you like how these turned out? Would you like anything added? Anything removed? Anything changed?

Purple

Blue

1 Like

i love them they are perfect :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ll get back to you with the others asap

1 Like

Okay thank you so much :purple_heart:

1 Like