Elviira's official background thread

Hi! This is my background thread! You can send requests but I’m only a beginner so don’t judge :smile:
You can use any of my backgrounds but remember to credit @elviirastories in your stories and/or in instagram. Here’s my drive with already some backgrounds in it: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A5dtPohVTAOOqMl0uQ2dp3UQwWchYAZQ

3 Likes

Did you find these online?

Just wondering what do mean did they steal them from the internet?

1 Like

I think she did

1 Like

I downloaded some of these from Pixbay a while back so I wanted to know if she put them in her drive from online.

1 Like

You made these?

These are not your backgrounds. Yes, they’re free to use if they’re from a free site like Pexels, Pixabay, etc, but they’re not yours to claim as your own. If they’re from Google or Pinterest, or another copyrighted site, you cannot use them.

Most of these are from Pixabay or Pexels but every one has been edited, and I’ve made sure that I’m allowed to use them. Some of the backgrounds are completely made by me.

1 Like

Some of them I made myself and some I downloaded from Pixabay or Pexels, which let you use the pictures for free. All of the pictures have been edited by me.

1 Like

I downloaded some of these from Pixabay or Pexels, too, but all of them have been edited. So no, I didn’t just download them online and I made sure I’m allowed to use them :slight_smile:

I didn’t, I downloaded them from Pixabay or Pexels, edited them and made sure I’m allowed to use them.

Some of them, yes, but I edited them and made sure O’m allowed to use them