Embarrassing Pleasures? 😌🤥

LOL
I <3 popping other people’s pimples :joy::joy: (only those I am close too and have permission from! I promise I’m not a pimple vigilante :woman_supervillain:)
It’s so zen idk why

2 Likes

I was obsessed with Ninjago too some years ago… old times

And I’m also obsessed with episode characters :flushed:

I’m dating a nose :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Damn, I didn’t know that…

1 Like

hehe

1 Like

That’s more normal than mine: I kinda like skunk smell. Definitely not my fav but I don’t mind it, at least not from a distance gahhhh don’t judge too hard lol

1 Like

I really enjoy watching some “kid” cartoons or movies way more than more horror or action movies, anyone else?

2 Likes

Lots of cartoons/family movies are actually really good. I have a couple theories why, honestly:

1. The creators can’t rely on sex and/or graphic violence as plot filler. Instead, they have to be more creative.
  2. Kids have shorter attention spans, so movies/TV made for them is bound to be consistently captivating.
1 Like

That seems really true! I’ve seen a couple thriller movies and I just don’t like the constant buildup-drama that they rely on. Plus I honestly like more wholesome videos :joy: I just don’t like excessive gore or violence or explicit stuff

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. I also just find movies aimed at kids generally funnier than ones aimed at adults? I don’t know.

1 Like

Agreed! I just love how light-hearted they are compared to a lot of the “cooler” adult films

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.