Emilee’s ✨ Tropical Shop ✨ *CLOSED*

Hello! Thank you for clicking on this thread, please read below.

If this flops you’ll find me in a hole

WHAT I CAN DO (LIMELIGHT & INK)
^TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
• Splashes
• Cover Images
• Large Images
• Custom Animations(CANT BE TO DIFFICULT)
• Overlays
• Character cards
• Character ideas
• Outfit ideas
• Profile pictures
• Banners

WHAT @queenscribbles CAN DO (INK & LIMELIGHT)
•Covers
•Character cards
•Splashes
•Profile pictures
•Overlays
•custom poses
•Art scenes
•Banners
•Backgrounds
•Intros
•outros
•Edits
•mood boards
•pallets
•character ideas
•outfit ideas

WHAT @maddie.nicole CAN DO (LIMELIGHT ONLY)
•character cards
•splashes
•overlays (not to complicated)
•profile pictures
•edits
•covers
•moodboards

WHAT @mt.episode CAN DO (LIMELIGHT & INK)
•Character cards
•Text overlays
•Banners
•splashes

WHAT @Fierce CAN DO (INK & LIMELIGHT)
•character cards
•Splashes
•Overlays(limb and others)
•Custom poses
•moodboards
•character ideas

PLEASE READ THE RULES THROUGHLY

No thread hopping!
-Thread hopping means asking us to do something then going to another thread and asking for the same thing, if someone finds out someone is doing this we won’t end up taking your request as we don’t want to make something that could take hours for you to say “sorry I actually already have it!”

No taking another’s requests!
-As it may seem like a nice thing to do, it’s really disrespectful to us, please understand. (What I mean by this is when someone requests something you say “Oh I can make it!” Or “I can do that, give me the details!”

No rushing!
-Please do not rush us, we have a life too and we may not get everything done at lightning speed, there’s only one of us and many of you, understand that we have other requests to make. And things to do in our life, you will get your request, just be patient!

You can request as many times as you want
-You can request as many times, there’s no limit. Although If you don’t like something we make you, you get 3 retrys max! That means we can make it over again to fit your liking. If you still don’t like it after the 3rd try then we’re not going to waste my time on making it again. Ask someone else, or live with it, we can’t always make something perfect.

No arguing, bashing anyone/me
-PLEASE! No arguing, I want this to be a safe place, so that people want to request from here. Don’t argue with someone, or me on this thread, bring it to pms.

using someone else’s character
-What I mean by this is using someone else’s character who already requested, or on a different thread. If you really want to use the same character ask them, don’t just request it because I will notice. I’m going to need approval from the person the character belongs to, and you before I will make

The only time taking another request is valid!
-The ONLY time I will accept taking another’s request, is if it takes them to long to respond, I’m talking a day long. Then you have my full permission to take an request, doesn’t matter if you work here or not.

Stay on topic
-Please stay on topic, I don’t want this thread to get closed because two people started talking about something not relevant to this thread, take it to pms please!

Just being rude in general
-If you’re asking an request be nice about it! we will not make the request if you’re going to rush us, constantly harass us how we’re taking to long. Saying how our work is bad, or just constantly wanting us to redo it because one thing isn’t right, unless it really bothers you do not ask us for a redo, ONLY ASK IF IT REALLY BOTHERS YOU, OR IF WE MADE MULTIPLE MISTAKES.

Don’t request when closed!
-Please do not request when the title says CLOSED I’ve had people do this, and though I made their request, we won’t do it anymore so please do not request when the title says it’s closed, I put it there for a reason.

•Credit needed!
-Please credit us, unless someone doesn’t need credit. But other than that If you’re gonna use our work in your story or anywhere else, credit us!

•Do not claim work as your own
-DONT claim my, or others work in that matter as yours. We put our time into these when we could completely be doing something else. Please give us credit if you’re going to use our work.

•We have the right to deny your request
-If it’s to hard, personal problems, list full, or anything else. We have the right to deny your request… do not get upset if we cannot do your request, understand that we may have things going on, and that your request may be to hard, as well as our list may be full, if the list if full you can ask to be tagged when a spot is back open

Use password: #tropical at the top at each request, so I know you read this. (Please blur it)

WHEN I CLOSE
•I’m asleep
•Something going on in my life
•No motivation
•Inactivity
•Catching up
•Busy!

WHEN THE TITLE SAYS CLOSED THIS SHOP IS CLOSED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE, YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO REPLY TO IT BUT PLEASE DONT REQUEST WHEN IT SAYS CLOSED!

-If you request when I’m closed, it will either take me forever to respond, I will say no, or I just won’t respond even after I’ve seen it. Respect the fact that I may have something going on!!

WHEN REQUESTING:
please say who you want to do your request to avoid confusion

character card

password (blur it)
full character details(can’t just be an image of the character, you need to give me the exact details.

outfit details, (can’t be just a picture of the character wearing it, give me the names, or a picture showing what the clothes are called)

Pose, (give me exact animation name)

background(Optional)

name of character

ANY EXTRA INFO YOU WANT TO ADD

splashes

password(blur it)
Exact character details(don’t just show me a picture of the character, give me the exact details, or provide a character card)

Exact outfit details(give me a picture of what the clothes are called, or just telling me what the clothes are called, don’t just give me a picture with what’s the character is exactly wearing

What you want the splash to say

Name of character(s)

Background (optional)

pose (give the exact animation name)

cover image

password(blur it)

Exact character details(provide a character card, or exact details, don’t just give me a picture of what the character looks like

Exact outfit details(give me exact outfit details, or a picture showing what the clothes are called, don’t just give me a picture with what the character is wearing

name of story (NEEDED)

pose (give exact animation name)

background (optional)

large image

password(blur it)

exact character details(provide a character card, or the exact details, don’t just give me a photo of what the character looks like

exact outfit details(give me the name of the clothes, or provide a picture that shows the name of the clothes. Don’t give me a picture just showing what the character is wearing

story name(NEEDED)

name of character

Pose(exact animation name)

background (OPTIONAL)

Custom animations

password(blur it)

character details(provide a character card, or give me the exact details not just what the character looks like

outfit details(provide exact clothes name, or give an image showing what the clothes are called, not a photo showing what the character is wearing

BE AS SPECIFIC AS YOU CAN!(show an image for an example, explain as much detail as possible)

DONT MAKE IT TO HARD!(I’m not a pro with custom animations. Do not make it way to extreme.

^Ink is preferred for custom animatioms^

outfit ideas

password(blur it)

character details(exact character details, or character card, not just what the character looks like

Name of character

Explanation of what you’re going for

ANY EXTRA INFO YOU WANT ADDED

character ideas

password(blur it)

story style

*what you want in a character(personality, looks, etc)

overlays

Click on limbs to see any other overlay requesting format

limbs

password(blur it)

what limb you want and what position you want it in(BE SPECIFIC)

skin tone of character

story style

Any other overlay

password(blur it)

What overlay you want

profile pictures

password(blur it)

exact character details(Provide character card, or exact details, not just a photo of what the character looks like

exact outfit details(Provide exact clothes name, or am image saying what they’re called, not a photo showing what the character is wearing)

pose(exact animation name)

character name

background(OPTIONAL)

Art Scenes

Password(blur it)

story style:

exact character details(not just a picture of the character, provide a character card, or character details

exact outfit details (not just a picture of the character wearing it, provide us a picture showing the name of the clothes, or give us the exact names

reference (give an image showing what you’re asking for, if unable to do this. Go into as much detail as possible, art takes a lot longer)

background (optional)

ANY EXTRA INFO IF WANTED

banner

password(blur it)

what you want it to say

background(optional)

backgrounds

password(blur it)

reference(provide a picture showing what you’re asking for. If not able to go into as much detail as possible

how much zones you want

ANY EXTRA INFO

Moodboards

password(blur it)

character name

Explain what you’re asking for, as much detail as possible

ANY EXTRA INFO

Pallet

password: blur it

character details(exact details)

lip color(s)

background (optional)

ANY EXTRA INFO

text overlay

password(blur it

what you want it to say

font

color

ANY EXTRA INFO

Please know that most of the examples were made for others! It would be appreciated if you don’t steal them

My examples

queenscribbles examples

pfp meee

Maddie.nicole’s examples

mt.episode’s examples

Overlay text

Fierce’s examples

At the moment we are no longer hiring!

WAITING LIST

sarcasticemilee’s list

no request can be made for me atm
Credit: @epy.emilee on insta

queenscribbles list

no requests can be made
Credit: none
1:

maddie.nicole’s list

no requests can be made
Credit: @maddie.writess on insta
1:

mt.episode’s list

no requests can be made
Credit: @episode.mt.writes on insta
1:

Fierce’s list

no requests can be made
Credit: @The_Only_Fierce on Insta
1:

^This will tell you how much time until yours is being made^

THIS SHOP IS CLOSED! And won’t be reopening, if you want a request done please consider pming an artist from here, or choosing another art shop. do not request while closed. thank you, and so sorry! :pleading_face:

12 Likes

I would love for u to do splashes for me.
If yeah I’ll send details later if that’s ok.

1 Like

Sure I can do a splash for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, this is gonna sound weird but do you have any LL limb overlays I can practice with? It doesn’t have to be good quality but I just like to practice. And if I end up using it in a story, I’ll make sure to credit u!

I actually do not have a limelight limb overlay, but I can quickly make one if you want. Do you want a specific skin tone, or anything?

1 Like

Yes pls! One Gold 03 and the other Copper 05.

Okay! Are they going to be a hand, leg, or arm? Sorry about all the questions, I want to make sure I actually do it right :joy:

1 Like

It could be all 3! I just want to start familiarizing incase I start using it in my story.

1 Like

Alright!

1 Like
Character details

Lilith - female

• Skin - Tan
  • Brow - Mature Round
  • Hair - Straight - white
  • Eyes - Upturned feline - white
  • Face - Oval
  • Nose - Upturned
    Prince - Male
  • Body - Light
  • Brow - Thin arch
  • Hair - Short cropped - platinum blond
  • Eyes - Gentle almond - Green
  • Face - Defined triangle
  • Nose - Button
  • Lips - uneven - blush
  • Lips - Full round - terracotta
Sound splash

Can it please say:
This story contains sound so turn it up!
with these outfits:

Pose:
Can this be custom it doesn’t matter if it takes a while I don’t need it anytime soon.
Prince has both is arms wrapped around Lilith’s waist while Lilith is standing in front of him (close) and Lilith has red and black headphones on and she is doing this pose. Girl Listening To Music Stock Photos, Images, & Pictures | Shutterstock

Mature themes and strong language theme

Can this on say This story has mature themes and really strong language
Outfits

Pose Lilith is on the right side and she does the animation talk_angry while she has a censored bar over he mouth and Prince is really close to her on the left side and he is doing the animation talk_neutral_deny.

Let me know if I forgot something <3

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll have it done in a few :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you go! I got a arm/hand and leg for each. I hope their not to messy, it’s my first time doing limelight overlays :sweat_smile:

Gold 03 overlays

Copper 05 overlays

To be honest I’m not even sure if this is the right skin tone, if it isn’t I’ll change it. But I hope these are alright!

^
All of those overlays were female limbs, I can do a male one too sorry I should’ve asked you this but I hope it’s not to low quality

1 Like

They don’t gotta be good quality, it’s just practice! But als could u make the male ones in Gold 03?

1 Like

Yup! It may take a while though

1 Like

That’s ok and could u do it in different pose? It don’t gotta be wild but maybe have to had up or like ur putting on the side of a person’s face?

1 Like

Sure I’ll see what I can do :blush:

1 Like

Thank u :pray:t4:

Alright is this okay?

Overlay

1 Like

Yea! That’s fine.

1 Like

Do you mind telling me what the jacket is called that Lilith is wearing on the Mature themes ones? I can’t seem to find it :joy: