Emily and Crystal's Art Shop {closed}🌹

The PLL edit had me Jungshook

1 Like

Can you make me a splash saying: This story contains sound!
And the background: images (5) or download (20)

Hey here is the final outcome.

Sure, I can do that. Do you have instagram so we can talk on there instead?
If not send all the details on here.

Yeah I made a new one one just for episode it @julianh.ep

Hey I know these aren’t the best but I tried. The backgrounds you sent were a bit small so they look a bit blury.

Hey do you have instagram so we can talk on there?
Also do you have specific outfits?
For the background are you wanting more in the city or in the country side or on a rooftop with a view of the city or something else?
I just saw your description of your story, I think I have an idea.

1 Like

Not gonna request, but im really impressed! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love it thank you!

1 Like

Ohh that would be great unfortunatly my mom don’t allow me social media ( in fact this or Episode or social media so I chose Episode duhh). So I don’t know how to do comunicate with you…
(rn I hate my mother!!) I mean I am 19!!!

3 Likes

That must be annoying!

In that case, every time I want to say anything I will just edit this message so if you can just keep an eye on this that would be good.

I have added some photos below can you tell me if any of these are what you want or if you want something else.

Backgrounds

Do you have outfits you want or do you want me to make them?

Below are two intimate poses I have created, if you like those I can do one of those or I can do something different.

Example poses

And for the idea I had I was just thinking would you like something like this (The man on the right)

Man on the right

If you don’t like don’t worry just tell me.

1 Like

Some character profiles I made earlier for someone.

2 Likes

AMANDA:
Skin color: Rose 01
Eyebrows: Round Medium (Deep Brown)
Hairstyle: Beach Wave Hair (Medium Warm Brown)
Eyes: Round Medium (Blue Deep)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty (Peach Matte)

Background: EXT-JUVIE_ROOFTOP-NIGHT
Pose: idle_rear but she’ll be resting her hands on the outline of the building she’s standing in front of. She’ll also have her hair getting slightly blown to the left from the wind but the wind won’t be seen and she’ll be looking off into the distance.

After that, you’ll add fancy text on the top saying A New World just like how I typed it.

If you can’t edit some things I’m perfectly okay with it so don’t fear that you’ll let me down because you won’t. Take all the time you need.

Here’s the picture that you’ll edit

1 Like

Hi, I have done this the hair is not great but I tried, tell me if you want me to change anything, also did you want me to add ‘by …’ to the botton right?

I was not quite sure what to do about the hand, is this any better?

I love it! Try and make it where her right hand is showing more and her whole hand is resting on the edge because of kind of looks like she only has the left side of her hand resting and Yes add by Darcy to the bottom right. Sorry if i’m not being specific enough, this is my first time asking for help on story covers.

1 Like

That’s perfect! Tysm!

2 Likes

Hi thank ya so much already !!

I love the first pose!! And I have a background for the cover

Or

I love the man in the right when he is clear!
Could you add a character behind the dude? Her. And if it is possible with the same position

this is Printemps’ twin.
Here are the outfits

Don ask why she is in bra

I would love bigs letters in white and with a police in italic.
Could you add by Melanie Chantelle T?
Thank ya so much how could O credit you?
Kisses Chantelle.

Hi, I have done this, is this what you wanted? Or is there something you want me to change?

If you want to credit me you can mention this page Emily’s Art Shop at the end of your episode if you want but you don’t need to.

1 Like

Oh my gosh thank you so much !!! That is perfect!!!

1 Like

Hey I want cover for my story can you help me it’s a LL story

2 Likes