๐ŸŒน Emily Jo's Art Commisions ๐ŸŒน

Hey @Qettix โ€ฆI love ur art โ€ฆ Can I use this dojacat one in my pfp with credits :pleading_face: please :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Of course :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thankyou lovely :heart_eyes::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Oooh, please may I use them? (With credit ofc)

1 Like

Yes, of course :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Finally! I always love your art! GOOD LUCK!

2 Likes

bump!

Hi everyone who is reading this! :two_hearts::heart:

I just want to let you all know that Emily Joโ€™s art is awesome! She is working on my covers for my story and all I can say is WOW :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: please give her a chance! She is an AMAZING artist and she deserves more clients. I will post the covers she made for me as soon as she finishes :two_hearts::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh!! Your art is magnificent, astonishing, beautiful, unique etc etc :heart_eyes: itโ€™s amazing :clap:

Aaaaahhhhh! Thatโ€™s my bestie, she will definitely love this if she ever comes back to the community butttttt you did a really like REALLY good job with this art :star_struck::star_struck: Iโ€™m screaming (hehe :sweat_smile::joy:)

I canโ€™t stop looking at the art and you NAILED Doja :raised_hand:t3::relieved:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

939ec94f5943888d510ffca1a63bfc9727839ae7_2_362x499

3819c33f4d8ee162d5a66ffdcf7919b3f83de413_2_690x458

These are the covers that @Qettix has done for me and WOW :heart: :heart: :heart: I love everything about it! She finished my covers in a timely manner and she did everything I asked. Communication with 100 out of 10! :slightly_smiling_face: and she was more than willing to fix or draw what I wanted added so thanks again @Qettix Your artwork speaks for itself! I hope you get many more clients! Who knows, I may need a new pfp in the near future :wink:

2 Likes

Bump! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Ur art is so beaatifulll :heart:
i loved ur art style from beforeโœŒ

Donโ€™t think i m bad at grammar ok :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

Owww my head :face_with_head_bandage: :rofl:

1 Like