Emily Reviews (FREE and genuine) (CLOSED)

Hello. So I’m kinda new to reviewing but i would like to try anyway. I know some of you are struggling with your story getting noticed and are insecure about what they will think. Because i have experienced that too. :slight_smile:
I have seen a lot of underrated stories and i would like to see more. :grin:
I will only be reading 3 of your chapters
Kindly fill out this form:
Title
Author
Genre
Description
Episodes
Cover
Link
Instagram (if ever you want me to promote it)

RULES

1. Take note that sometimes i am busy and i am still a student so please dont expect me to read your story right away.
  2. Dont worry. I do not talk trash about stories. I always look on the positive side of it. If there are any errors I will do my best to help you with it.
  3. (Optional) Follow me on Instagram @adt.episode
  4. Reply here or PM me whichever you prefer.

CRITERIA
Directing 10/10
Transitions, zooms, spot, layering, overlays, etc.
Characters 10/10
How characters differ from one another, have they got each of their own personality?
Dialogue 10/10
Grammar, Narration.
Plot 10/10
How original it is.
Overall comment
What I have to say about it.

You dont have to read my story but if you want to, here it is

Note But if you do read my story and review it, I would really appreciate it or maybe give you a shout out on IG regarding your story.
Waiting List

Other stories I have already read but still want a review are on hold for the moment :smile:

2 Likes

Here’s mine:

Title Dreams and Nightmares
Author Dreamer
Genre Romance
Description Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes 6 (more coming soon)

1 Like

Do you want the review here or PM?

Whatever is easier for you, I don’t mind of you want to post it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, :slight_smile:

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

I’ll review yours right away

Thank you! :grinning:

I actually already read your story. Would you want a review anyway?

1 Like

Dialogue 7/10
The words you used were simple but thats ok. I do however recommend you widen your vocabulary to make the readers more interested. Your grammar is not bad but it just seems a little off. Btw its ribs not rips
Directing 6/10
I recommend making the male characters taller and put some sound effects. Also make the side characters different from their default appearance.
In episode 2, with the silver car you might want to lower it a bit so it wont look like its floating
Plot 7/10
I have read stories similar to yours about a woman being held captive or being abused but you were able to make your story a little different from theirs. I suggest you give Scarlet a bit more flashbacks of her other foster families at the beginning so the readers would feel more for her.
Characters 8/10
Characters had their own personality.
Overall comment:
Your story is good. Just a few grammar mistakes.

Thank you, this really helps me!

1 Like

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close them? Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose?
*Only first TWO episodes out!
Episodes: Two out
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

If you could I would like to get your review via PM.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Oh really ! :slight_smile:
Well that would be great if I had a review :slight_smile:

Thank you for doing this \o/

Title : Music in our hearts
Author : Mary-P
Genre : Fantasy
Description :
You’re a straight A student with a passion for art but don’t have any talent. When a mysterious voice leads you to 3 Muses of the Mythology, magic offers you a new perspective.
Episodes : 3
Link :

Moved to Share Feedback since this involves story reviews and not read4reads. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Hey - the reviewer getting reviewed :joy::joy:

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life’s filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Follow Mindy through a journey of ups and downs, surrounded by bonkers friends and family and self-discovery!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032 4

Episodes: FIVE (and counting)

Small Cover:

image.jpg376x538 97.2 KB

Large Cover:

CPLC2

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

I already read your story. Would you like a review anyway?

1 Like

Nope.

Can you read Crazy News instead ?

Link :

1 Like

Or if you want i can review your other story if you have one.

Hi there!
Thank you for creating this thread! Of you are still accepting requests, I’d love to get a review on my story. Here are the details of my story:
Title: Lie to Me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

1 Like