:happywaffle: ~ Emoji Exploji!

My teacher is old, my friend and her sister got a cat and the old man went to jail.

:dog: :cat: :key: :door: :lock: :lock_with_ink_pen: :alarm_clock: :running_woman: :running_shirt_with_sash:

I locked the dog and the cat inside the house and raced outta time to reach that swimming competition.

:dress::boot::womans_hat::handbag::smiley::money_with_wings::cry:

I love to go shopping but everything is just so damn expensive? (That’s petty relatable).

:cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::wind_face::tornado::sob:

Yeah I’m not that good at this :sweat_smile:

It’s showing, so imma gonna make a snowman but a strong wind destroyed the snowman?
:man_cook:t3::hamburger::nauseated_face::dizzy_face: :expressionless::woman_judge:t3::man_cook:t3:

1 Like

This chef gave me a burger to eat. It was gross. I vomited and was dizzy. I took a nap. Next thing I knew, the burger was drugged and the judge didn’t care. The chef was free.

1 Like

Since no one posted anything, sooo…

:haircut_woman::nail_care::massage_woman::smiley:

I need a hair cut and my nails done and a relaxing massage to make me feel happy?
:frowning_man:t3::point_right:t3::tooth::fairy:t3::palms_up_together:t3::moneybag:

I took out one of my tooth to give to tooth fairy so that she can give me money.

:cat::dog::eyes::persevere:

1 Like

lmao i completely forgot :laughing:

1 Like

The cat and the dog looked at the yellow man as he looked like he didn’t like them.

:japanese_goblin::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face::clown_face::raising_hand_man::couple_with_heart_woman_man:

The demon and I were celebrating Halloween where he became a cowboy and I became a clown and then he revealed himself to be a human boy and then we eventually fell in love.

:innocent::smiling_imp::eyes: :pray:

1 Like

An angel and a devil make eye contact and high five

:cloud_with_rain: :cold_face::sneezing_face::face_with_thermometer::mask:

I have a bad cold because of the rainy weather.

:crocodile::rainbow::blue_heart::person_fencing:

1 Like

I love fighting against the blue rainbow crocodile!

:worried::100::clock630::grey_exclamation::pray: :page_facing_up:

bUmP!

I’m 100% worried because time is ticking away. Please, send me a letter!

:christmas_tree::deer::santa::soon::mushroom::crystal_ball::smile:

I love the LGBTQ+ community!!!

:pizza::hamburger::icecream::yum::eyes::astonished::see_no_evil::sob: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I love food but ate too much

:sleepy:. :sleeping: :zzz: :last_quarter_moon_with_face::crescent_moon:

I was so tired, so I slept and dreamed about moons being happy-

:star_struck::fearful::exploding_head::cold_sweat::nauseated_face::skull:

I felt so many emotions that I died?

:frowning_woman: :smiling_imp: :arrow_right: :baby::dizzy_face::smiling_imp:

3 Likes