:happywaffle: ~ Emoji Exploji!

It’s Old people loves cats
But
Young people love other young people.

:relaxed::elf::zipper_mouth_face::persevere::kissing_heart::grin:

No idea but let me try (im bad at deciphering though)
I was happy, then I saw a vampire and I was speechless. I thought he was going to kill me and I was terrified but he kissed me and smiled. I was happy again.

No…

I really like this guy, but I’m too nervous to talk to him. But then, I saw him walking towards me and he KISSED ME.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::older_woman::wine_glass::camera_flash:

hehe its that in a fool moon a dedective found a fairy

It was
Someone Caught another cheatng than realised that it was her man and started Crying

Is that… “I took a photograph of an old woman drinking wine” ? (:sweat_smile:)

:tired_face: :ghost::zombie:

You’re scared of ghosts and zombies?
:fairy::smile::zombie::fairy::scream::zombie::running_woman:
It may be a bit confusing, let me know if you don’t get it.

1 Like

A fairy was happy till she saw a zombie, then the fairy got scared of the zombie and she run away?
:smiling_imp::bulb::point_right:t3::man_cook:t3:

Omg, you’re exactly correct! :grin:

1 Like

The Devil had a good idea to kill the cook?

:grin::relaxed::neutral_face::no_mouth::tired_face::sob::frowning:

Moods of the week?

:clown_face::girl::boy::boy::eyes::scream:

There was a clown walking around town, so were 3 kids. The clown saw the kids and screamed. :joy:

:sunny::thinking::walking_woman::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::european_castle::heart_eyes::princess:

It was a bright, sunny day, so I took a walk through a forest. Somehow, I stumbled upon a magnificent castle, and instantly became royalty! Then I lived happily ever after. The End.

:selfie::scream::calling::no_pedestrians:

You were texting while walking?

:memo::sleeping::point_right:t4::astonished::sleeping::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

You hate writing and you want to shoot yourself, and then you want to sleep, but you can’t so you swear??

:kissing_heart::policeman:t3::point_right:t3::muscle:t3:

“I love whales and owls?”
:blonde_woman:t2::heart::kiss::nail_care:t2::ring::selfie:t2::girl:t3::heart::woman_juggling:t4::microphone: :santa:t2:

It was that he fell asleep during a test and the teacher sent him to the office but then he fell back to sleep and cursed at the principal

1 Like

A girl likes to get her nails done before she gets married. Then has kids and a singing bearded guy comes in!

:fish: :rowing_man::fishing_pole_and_fish:

I love fish. That is why I am always on a boat, fishing
:horse::deer: :coconut::eggplant::pizza::pizza: :sob::sob: :speech_balloon: :heart_eyes::metro:

It’s supposed to be Nemo, my bad.

Horses and deer are like coconuts and eggplants bad, but good on pizza so that’s why I cry when I talk and see trains.

:rat::man_cook::tophat: