:happywaffle: ~ Emoji Exploji!

@Tessx made Laugh out loud so hard I nearly choked on my party rings.

Liger looks at me as I paint my nails and become a bunny

:woman_teacher::woman_teacher::woman_teacher::persevere::persevere::persevere::writing_hand::writing_hand::writing_hand:

1 Like

It’s so hard to listen to teacher as well as write notes during History period! FJHRDVJJRFHIYDFB!!!

:violin::ear::sob::headphones::guitar::smile:

Violin sounds horrible so I cry, I put my headphones on, listen to electric guitar and everything is fine again

:point_up: :heart_eyes: :pizza:

I love pizza!

:face_with_monocle::clown_face::alien::zipper_mouth_face::rage::sob::thinking::star_struck:.

1 Like

i see clowns, aliens, so i shut my mouth and get angry and cry, then i think and i know i’ve got it

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::raised_hands::loud_sound::pencil2::pencil2::pencil2::page_facing_up::page_facing_up::page_facing_up::camera_flash:

1 Like

I was sweating thinking for an answer then I raised my hand for help but I saw an answer sheet lying in nearby desk so I started copying but then I heard the click of a certain camera going off…

:raising_hand_woman::tv::pizza::beers::house::grey_question:

My friend came over to watch some netflix, eat pizza and have some drinks at my place, but then didn’t show up, what’s going on?

:vampire::zombie::mage::face_with_raised_eyebrow::-1:

1 Like

I hate fantasy and horror, and my friends are like: “What?!” and raise their eyebrow(s) but I still hate it.

:woman_teacher:t4::closed_book::green_book::blue_book::orange_book:= :books::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

School is equal to homework

:sleepy::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::scream::cold_sweat::clown_face::smiling_imp::woman_teacher::mage::fairy::mermaid::t_rex:

1 Like

I have many different emotions that I express when i’m Scared, sad or happy…

:heart_eyes::dancer:t3::man_dancing:t3::man_dancing:t3::dancer:t3::man_dancing:t3::dancer:t3::dancer:t3: :clinking_glasses:

I love dancing until I knock the drinks over.

:star_struck::thought_balloon::sparkles::vampire::zombie::mage::jack_o_lantern::sparkles::thought_balloon::snowman_with_snow::sweat:

1 Like

I was Jonathan from Hotel Transylvania movie who stumbled upon a creepy place where there were zombies, draculas, wizards, baby-toothed pumpkins and was star-crossed and totally mesmerized. But all of a sudden that all vanished and I was stranded upon a snowy area with snowmen, distraught.

:raising_hand_woman::family_man_woman_boy::bride_with_veil::dancer::wedding::couple_with_heart_woman_man::grey_question:

1 Like

You can count over there.

(Exclusive counting places? Wow, where are they irl? :joy:)

:soccer::earth_americas::trophy::1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::roll_eyes::unamused::frowning_face:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve win trophies all over the world and I’m a soccer god but it’s so borrriiinnnggg to be the very best.

:writing_hand::eye::ok_hand::writing_hand::eye::-1::frowning_face:

1 Like

Write eye okay? Left eye bad? 0-0

:tongue::lips::smiling_imp: :person_in_lotus_position:t5::sun_behind_small_cloud: , :angel:t3::sunny::sun_behind_small_cloud:

I French-Kissed a devil, did yoga under cloudy sky and became an angel on a sunny day? :joy:

:couplekiss_woman_woman::kiss::smirk::sparkling_heart:

Hint: It’s a Katy Perry song!

I Kissed Le Girl!

:woman_playing_handball::woman_playing_handball: :drooling_face::drooling_face::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

I’m a goal keeper, and I drool, and I want to drink water?

:woman_technologist::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::grin:

I googled the phases of the moon and now I’m happy.

:unicorn::heavy_plus_sign::alien::bulb::bulb::bulb::hocho::hocho::hocho::earth_asia:

1 Like

Unicorns and aliens, together, will destroy the Earth.
:sob::smiley_cat::heart::clock9::neutral_face::triumph:

2 Likes