Emotianal Music on Writing Portal

Hey guys!
So I’m writing a story with sad ending and I want to add sad music to make even more sad. Do you know any? I’ve searched in the library but I can’t find it (and the system sucks). I hope this is okay to ask.

2 Likes

music sad_goodbye
juvieposttrauma
Sometimes, juvienorthphilly
music sad_guitar

And a few more…

1 Like

Music_bummer

1 Like

Just have a look at the sounds list and anything with like “sad” at the start of it with music should be good.

1 Like

It doesn’t show me sad_goodbye and sad_guitar…

1 Like

I’ll have a look at some for you and I’ll let you know in about 5 mins. Limelight or ink?

1 Like

Limelight, but you really don’t have to :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Okay I found the sad_goodbye and sad_guitar as mus_sadgoodbye and mus_sadguitar :+1:

1 Like

I was about to tell you to input music music_sadguitar but it seems you have found out yourself :slight_smile: anyway if you want the music to stop put music off.

1 Like

Also good luck in your story! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Np, if you need anymore help just message me :slight_smile:

1 Like

One author (not sure if she has a forum account or I’d tag her, but she’s @lillith.episode on Instagram) actually has a public Google Doc sorting the songs by mood. This could help you narrow down the list and with future scenes: Music Categories

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner since it involves story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks!

1 Like