Emotional & Heartfelt Stories Needed

I’m in the mood for an emotional and heartfelt stories. Any suggestions for both INK/ LL on Episode or private message me of Wattpad stories.

Don’t post any wattpad stories on here due it is against the rules and NO HORROR, please.

Thank you!

6 Likes

I would suggest The Marriage Councelor. Not sure who it’s by. But I do remember crying ar the end

1 Like

I’d suggest I Married a Millionaire by earlgreytea. I almost cried at the end of it.

1 Like

Appreciate both of your reply @The_Corgi_Queen @EtherealWitch

And @The_Corgi_Queen
I’ve seen The Marriage Counselor by Joriemar and it truly amazing.

1 Like

Ugh I cried and then threw my phone across the room when it ended.

Lol, I literally felt the same way. Hoping there are certain similar stories like that. Anyway, thanks again and I wouldn’t mind reading The Marriage Counselor all over again.

@EtherealWitch
I’m reading I Married a Millionaire. Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

Ugh that story messed me up. But it’s my baby that I WILL cherish forever. Any of Joriemar’s stories I will cherish forever but have also made me cry.

‘Too bad for you’ made my cry :sob::sob::sob::sob::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Does my story fit your criteria

It’s description that mc is the most rich girl in her country in addition she’s famous but the Star Necklace uncovers her true identity
Story The Star Necklace

Check it if you like

1 Like
1 Like

The most emotional stories for me are:
“Dare to Dream” by @sasarahbear
“Your Silhouette” by @anby
And “The Infected” by @Caitoriri :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Any of your story or any author will be fine and I will definitely read your story right after I get I Married a Millionaire as much done.

Thanks for the suggestions!

2 Likes

I published my new story not too long ago. It’ll definitely include emotional moments.

Title: Before You Go
Author: Alphan
Instagram: @alphan.episode
Genre: Mystery (main), drama & romance
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description: The owner of a little hotel close by Orilliac disappeared a few months ago under strange circumstances. Will Violet and Nolan reveal the truth before it’s too late?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5369022233772032

3 Likes

Title: And in time…
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance/drama with some fantasy.
Summary: With a haunting past and a stale present, will she be able to bring you out of the dark you have succumb to? Or will history repeat itself?

Here’s a link if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Instagram ~ @atreus.writes xx

2 Likes

I’ve read your story @Alphan like 2 days ago and it was good and interesting. Thanks though!

And @Atreus
I started reading your story but didn’t finish it yet. I love how the intro/plot was starting.

2 Likes

I need to stop recommending my own story but I guess mine is really emotional, there are some comedic moments but it is quite a heartfelt story. It’s called the Wedding Buddies, here’s the link if you fancy checking it out- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5843278294286336
Have fun reading which ever story you choose :wink:

2 Likes

Oh! Tysm for reading💓

1 Like

You need to check out When Love Lies I like almost cried throughout the whole story

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like