Em's Awesome Cover/Splash Creations! (Free, paused)

Hi everyone! I have been making my own cover art for a while, and I thought it’d be nice to share with everyone. Here are some guidlines to fill out if you would like me to make you some art:
Story title:
Description:
Type of cover: (Do you want a large or small cover? Both?)
Other text: (Anything else do you want written on the cover?)
Photos of characters in the position you want them: (Limit of four characters)
Background: (Give me an idea of what you want the background to be; a school setting, home setting, etc.)
Genres: (What type of story is it? Comedy? Angst? Romance?)
Specifics: (How do you want the cover to look? Do you have an idea for the placement of the characters?)
Anything else:

PLEASE DON’T
-Claim work as own!!
-No hate please, If you don’t like the cover, let me know so that I can [try] to recreate it for you.
-Request to multiple artists along with mine. It’s a waste of everyone’s time, including yours (your request will be denied).

Here are some old works I’ve done:

3 Likes

hi i am in the process of publishing my first story and i need some cover art would you please make me some? because i would really like to have cover art before i publish the story and make it visible on the app i would highly appreciate it very much

Sure can! Just fill out the form above.
It gives me the details of your ideas.

I’ll get started! Thanks for all this information. Was there any background suggestions, or you could submit a photo.

1 Like

And yes, that is totally fine. Is that what you want?

Of course! I love your train of thought, it’s very unique and this one is sure going to be a tear jerker! <3

One thing, outfits please?

What were the default outfits, that will be fine. It’s your cover, I don’t want to ruin it. You could also just give me a time period or something of what their outfits would look like.

Do these characters look right?

Okay! What outfit styles do they have? For the cover though.

Okay. Stay in touch! I’ll have these done ASAP.
:slight_smile:

thank you very much this worked out because i just finished but i am a little confused on how to use this and i don’t see the form above

Title:
Author (Optional):
Image(s) of Main Character(s) in the position you want them:
Story Description (Doesn’t have to be official one):
Genre:
Large Cover or/and Small Cover:
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional):

Title: Falling for the billionaire
Author: Mari
story description: happy
Genre: Romance
small cover
pictures are on their way sorry if they look funny due to the computer

Hey @brvnda, I’m back with your covers!

Let me know what you think!

1 Like

I’ll get back to you tomorrow.

Awee I’m super glad you liked them!!! Be sure to @ me with @emilymarie on episode ! ,<3

1 Like

Hey @mariii, I’m back with your cover.

Let me know what you think!

OMGGG I LOVE THIS SO MUCHH thank you!!!:heartpulse:

1 Like