Em's Awesome Cover/Splash Creations! (Free, paused)

I’m super excited that you like it!! Be sure to @ me in the story @emilymarie on episode <3

yes of course i might just be asking for more in the future wow thank you i’m speechless, it’s exactly what i had pictured!!!

1 Like

Aww I’m so glad!

1 Like

I am unsure of how to do cover it, since I am new to this. Here is an idea of what I want:

Laurel and Ryan in the background to the left, Arielle in the middle (she is the main), and Jack in the background on the right with a cigarette.

Title: New Life Experiences
Author (Optional): Sarah Todd
Image(s) of Main Character(s) in the position you want them:
Story Description: Arielle’s parents have gotten divorced. Her mom is remarried and she now has a step-brother and step-sister. She is struggling with her new life and making all the wrong decisions.
Genre:
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Small
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional):
Background Photo or suggestion: Anything is fine.

Hey @brvnda, I have your cover.

Let me know what you think!

1 Like

Ohhh thank goodness. I wasn’t sure, but it was super fun to make.

1 Like

Hey @galadriel34, I can totally do this for you. Could you please choose a lighter color as the background on the pictures though, I cant cut them out because the background is black. Thanks!

Nevermind, here’s your cover @galadriel34.

Let me know what you think!

I love it! Thank you!

Yay! No problem. Just remember to @ me at @emilymarie on episode!

Will do!

1 Like

No sadly, I don’t. My parents are…well you know. :joy:

1 Like

Nope, but I’m 15, so next year I should be allowed to. What’s your insta handle?

1 Like

I’m so glad you love the covers, it makes me soooo happy :smiley:

Yes, me too! I’m going to read your story, feels good to have a good forum writer friend.

hey emily i’m sorry to bother you but i was curious if you happened to know anything about zooming in on characters and how to make them hug and if you knew how long cover art takes to get reviewed since your more experienced

1 Like

@brvnda, Hey again, I have the small one done right now. I actually think I like it better, but feel free to let me know if you don’t. :slight_smile:

30 min later

I have finished your large cover!

1 Like

Gah. I’ll take care of it. One sec.

Okay, this should be fine. I tried it and it goes through.

By the way, I read your NCBM story and love it so much! The directing is so bomb!

don’t feel like you have to read that story XD it’s old & it is such a mess