“Enable Picker” Gone from Mobile Previewer

I was about to toggle my “Enable Picker” button on to check over different LI routes when I suddenly couldn’t find it. If I’m not mistaken, it used to be under “Navigation,” but I can no longer see it anywhere in my app previewer for any of my stories.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this/if it’s a bug :?

1 Like

I don’t have it either, it must’ve disappeared as part of an update or something? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah can be possible! Even I don’t see it! Episode is being so annoying :weary:

1 Like

Ugh, that sucks. I hope it comes back soon; I dislike running through stories on the web previewer :’)

1 Like

Oh, so that’s why I couldn’t find it. I thought I was going crazy!

2 Likes

I don’t blame you! I prefer the app previewer over the web previewer any day.

1 Like

Lol I had to make a topic to make sure I wasn’t

So I just figured it out!
You have to go to Story Modifiers then go to flag and click on the choice you want to read and it’ll play from there (Dont update story or it’ll reset to default.).

1 Like

Oh, yes, the flag option still appears for me too; but it’s slightly different from using Enable Picker which allows you to select which branch to follow live. In the mean time, I have been manually setting my flags before starting a chapter, but I prefer having the option appear as I’m playing so I can easily pick and choose which paths I want to follow/drop.

3 Likes

Me too but I guess we just have to work with it until they decide to add it back :sob:

1 Like

Bump

I just realized this was gone. Was this intentional? I hate play-testing without it.

1 Like

It’s been a little over a month since I reached out, and no one has gotten back to me saying it was a glitch of any sort so I have to assume it was deliberate. More than anything, I want to know what their official reasoning was for removing it from the mobile app but keeping it on the web previewer. I hate testing without it too; fingers crossed it comes back within the next update or two :((

2 Likes

Bump, this is really annoying if they’ve removed that feature!

1 Like

quiet bump

Bump, still gone and no reply from hq :'PP

Bump.

Reached out to the support team again and was informed that this is a known glitch within the app and they’re working on fixing it.

1 Like

Bump.

That was the most useful thing on the app to test the story…

2 Likes

Bump

This is a very long glitch. Lol

1 Like