✨ Enchanting Art Shop! ✨ (OPEN + FREE))

Ok just making sure :sparkles:

sorry I ask again, my PMs are all over the place :joy:

1 Like

Ahhh I love it thank you!!

1 Like

Hi @nicollil i was wondering if you could make a cover for my friend and I.

1 Like

Request accepted since it is one person :sparkles:

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Password : enchanting :sparkles:
Artist : @nicollil
Cover : Both Large/Small
Author name : @episode.lovelyyk
Genre : Drama
Number of character : 6
LIMELIGHT
Small Cover Background :arrow_down: can it be this

with 2 mirror reflection overlays with this characters inside of mirror reflection with Character animation : sad face expressions for both characters Outfit description : + Outfit Picture : & while another two character stand their reflection such as adult Guy Description ; + Outfit Picture ; + Character animations ; Mad face & the girl stand her own self reflection mirror outfit description ; + Outfit Picture ; Character animations ; Mad face

Large Cover Background ; pexels-photo-1040499 with 4 Characters . the First couple Character Details ( Guy ) / ( Girl ) ;

Dom & Isabelle >> Outfit Description + Outfit Picture ; & Character animations ; Both of them hugging together with :smirk: face . The 2nd Couples Details ; Guy/Girl ; & Valerie detail ; > Outfit description + Outfit picture ; & Outfit Picture ; with Character animations ; Hugging together with :smirk: face together .

P.s sorry i know it’s a lots but hopefully you can do it . i willingly wait for it :slight_smile: !! and sorry i wrote the characters details / outfits descriptions are the paper . hope you can see them and decide to take a photos just like that … :))) !! - Thank you

1 Like

Request accepted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you so much @nicollil :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: , i will be patient for amazing art work from you :wink: … hope you’ve beautiful wonderful day :innocent:

1 Like

Aww thank you & I also hope you have a wonderful day! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

your welcome ((: and thank you i will :two_hearts:

excuse i’ve a question do you guys do background with a photo frame for Limelight for free :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :thinking: ?

Hey, I was just wondering for an update. Don’t worry we’re in no rush since we just started writing chapter 3 just wanted to know where you were at. Thank you again hope your having a good day!

1 Like

Imma start urs tomorrow or next day cuz I have many requests right now. I am so sorry :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Its all good. Thanks for letting us know

1 Like

@Kathy.epi request finished! Hope u like it. :blob_hearts:

click me

I tried to make the text as readable as possible. :blob_hearts:
Remember to credit me with my forum name: @nicollil :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sorry about the long wait! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :fist:

1 Like

By any chance do you have an Instagram so we can also give u credit there?

1 Like

Not at this moment just my forum name. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Alright thank you again! We absolutely love it and we’ll most definitely be coming back

1 Like

Password: Enchanting
Artist: @nicollil
Large/small or both: Both
Ink or Limelight: Limelight
Story Title: Dealing With Demons
Author name: Lexi and Kathy
Genre: Romance
Number of characters: 2
Written Character Details :

Outfit description + Outfit picture: Honestly you can choose whatever fits
Character animations: If its possible we want Mackenzie on the floor crying in a sense and Sebastion holding her
Background: We want something simple so for the background could you make it night time and their outside
(Theres absolutely no rush on this because we have just published our other story and have only started working on the characters for this one)

1 Like